Semi-dedi or dedi from A2hosting.com?

I am going to host a forum with great number of users and also want to host several sites. I found out A2hosting.com to be reliable company, but I don't know what hosting solution to choose: semi-dedicated server or dedicated server. What will be the best solution for my sites? Have you ever dealt with this company?

Just for information:
    semi dedicated is ~ huge shared account
    deducated server is dedicated. f most of your web sites are dinamic ones go with VPS or dedicated. For static content I believe shared account will be more then enough
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

^^that is true. If you start - semi-dedicated will be enough. This will prevent from losses.

Something similar to semi-dedi is provided by Webhostgiant.com - large shasred accounts for lowest price I know, extra features for free, specialized hosting and reselling is possible. This is very good to start.

Yes, Webhostgiant.com would better - you will not have to choose, the cheapest plan is larger than semidedi from a2. Surely I shall not advise you about a dedi, because webhostgiant provides only shared histing, but still it is better than anywhere I have seen before.

^^ I am afraid their hosting plans are not as large as a2hosting.com offers. However they are not that expensive. Anyway, OP, If your requirements are met fine, go ahead, they seem to be reliable provider.

wasp, do not worry. I believe no one knows better then him about his own needs
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Semi Dice has wafer processing and wafer probe capabilities, including high temperature probe up to 125°C, testing performed to customer SCD’s (source control drawings), screening of packaged components and the ability to saw wafers up to 8" in diameter. Saw capabilities also include processing custom wafers with multiple die sizes on a single wafer.........

I would like to say that this is quite a reputable company, but you'd better look at more offers first, for instance, apthost.com offers also attractive semi-dedicated and dedicated servers at reasonable price. As for me, semi-dedicated server is a large shared account and you should get dedicated server.

I suggest you to choose dedicated server as you will receive full root access. You know, semi-dedicated server solution is large shared hosting account. As an alternative to the mentioned companies, I can advise you to check globaltap.com, lunarpages.com and exmasters.com dedicated server offers. All these companies are reputable and provide stable hosting services at competitive price, so you can compare their offers and deal with more attractive one.