Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any reseller suggestions?

hello everyone

I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff..

Use very less space and bandwidth..

Probably space 10-15GB max
    Bandwidth 100GB Max
    private NS
    Should be able to install own SSL

If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
    Budget is $ 25usd monthly. How is thcservers.com service?

Thanks..

I suggest you to check this Reseller hosting. They have a very good and stable service and also excellent support, which can help you in any situation including the migration of your websites.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 09:56 AM.

I suggest Euk host is the best hosting company at affordable rate.

You can rely on GlowHost.com as they offer nice reseller hosting deals. They responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    Have seen nice reseller hosting plans offered by qualityhostonline.com - Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I think reselling from rdoservers.com can be suitable for your needs.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast and prices are competitive. 100% network uptime they have!
    SummerSpecial is their 30% discount.

Hey Folk........for your need I just wanna give you only suggestion to go with http://www.esteemhost.com/
    for reseller hosting it is the one of the best place. Services are powerful and quality support give you trust here which nowhere you can get. Just try once and look services of Esteem host...you will never be disappointed here

GreenGeeks offers some of the best reseller hosting available, as all of their plans include an unlimited amount of disk space and bandwidth. You can choose any one of their five hosting plans, selecting the one that best fits your needs based off the number of accounts you are looking to host. If you're just starting out in the reselling business, their Seed plan may be a good choice. It allows you to resell up to 10 accounts, and is offered at a competitively price. GreenGeeks' Forest plan is a nice option that lets you resell up to 100 accounts, which could be great if you have a little more experience with reseller web hosting. All of these plans come with a free site builder and free migration, along with 24/7 support from GreenGeeks.

I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts. And I've found that Webhost.pro is the absolute best overall. Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting compay that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Why dont you check the review section on the website ? there are many companies which provide reseller plans

I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Whenever I come to reseller hosting, only one name comes into my mind : Esteem Hosting.
    This is really awesome reseller hoster. Must try: http://www.esteemhost.com/

Name:  Best-Web-Hosting-Company.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  45.0 KB

Can Say that QHoster.com is an amazing company. The price and their products are great.
    They offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast