Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    i agreed with you mmicky30
    Custom logo design

Logo design is a critical piece of every business

While Logo Design is not a tangible part of the business or their actual product that is on a shelf, it IS one of the reasons that people choose a product three times more often when considering one from the other. Its brand recognition of a products corporate identity, and the trust or respect that it fosters. That brand identity is what easily distinguishes your business from another in your particular industry and thats where a custom company logo or a product logo can help.
    Smart logo design from the ground up

Proper and competent branding begins with a well conceived properly designed logo creation process which evokes a positive “trust-value” message and the core vision of your company into reality. It's the first blip on the customers radar to start that trust building process, to fire the mental processes that draw initial attention to your business, and which invoke trust and attention and awareness of your brand, while also sealing off seal their consideration of additional information (such as potential customers wishing to compare what your competitors may have to offer).
    A proven model of Business Success

The best in the business know this, and they take full advantage of every competitive and decisive means to make sure that their business message uses every psychological edge available to them. Your business logo must be adaptive and responsive to such conditions in order to succeed
    Simple - but thoughtful logo design works

Simple logo design without thought, is completely missing the mark and shortsighted. Is a project of this magnitude, best left to people simply trained on a piece of software without the foresight to recognize what a critical and essential component it is to your business model? Hardly. Our company is here to help Fuel Your Brand using our design team of seasoned professional logo designers, to help manage and propel to the top, and have it endure through the many years of your business’ life-cycle.

There are sites out there, like Fiverr and many other clone sites with people offering to design your logo for $5. The quality sometimes might not be the best, but I got mine done and I'm quite impressed.

I would say a good logo design could run you anywhere from $20 to hundreds. If you're on a budget, then Fiverr would work well.
    Gigs For Gurus
    Fiverr For Internet Marketers

Save 25% on HostGator hosting with coupon code: HG25COUPON
    Source: Newest HostGator Coupon

Utterly distinguished...Logotype of a product or organisation is what people gift think specially if they're valued... Worth finance if you truly are into it...

Your company, I think you know it well! Hard to say for others!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Better you create a ruff logo for your company and ask any web design professional to make it fare.

Cool

It is beneficial if you Hire a professional for logo creation[/URL] for your company. Logo represent your identity operator and image in market so it should be chosen wisely.
    Last edited by daevonking252; 07-14-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Absolutely important...Logo of a product or company is what people will remember specially if they're valued... Worth investing if you really are into it...

Well if your in this kind of business as we are. You should have the skills and knowledge on how to create your own professional logo that represents you
    Last edited by damiendmello065; 11-23-2011 at 04:51 AM.

It is worthy if you employ an expert for logo creation for your business. Logos represent your individuality and appearance in marketplace so it should be selected astutely.
    Last edited by rosstaylor987; 08-04-2011 at 02:16 AM.

They attempt to believe of the best logo for their company and do it in their own. It attempt to utilize Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw in designing their logo. It's just easily they know it can do it. They will not prize everything if they alone don't have a self confidence.

Therefore, you must try to make use of a good logo.I think that logo is one of the most important parts of a business by means of which your business can be identified.
    Last edited by alexmorris075; 09-09-2011 at 04:39 AM.

Logo is thing which should be considered with some extra care. With the help of the logo you can make a brand identity for your business.

When you have to create a logo for your business, it is ideal that you employ an expert because the logos are definitely a very important part of your business.

i think yoou have something in your mind, first draw it and then try to make it with photoshop or illustrator...then show it to your friend, they will definitely give you some idea to improve it

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast