What's the Value of Our Domain?

Hello everyone,

I want to know is there any tool or software that can tell us the current price of our domain? I have checked several software but all seem fake! Here is one of our domain: bulklink.org and it's 2 years old, alexa rank is only 174K and we are getting lots of traffic each day.

So do you know any software that is actually very good and shows accurate price for domains?

There are numerous online tools that can suggest your domain value and price. But they are all just for fun. You need to decide your own price depending on your website specifications.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Hi,

Domain is very important to represent your brand online and domains with high DA are more valuable.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Your domain is quite old and it is very valuable, it's Alexa ranking is also good.
    I think a domain seller can only guess the value of your domain, as it is quite costly.

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin View Post
    There are numerous online tools that can suggest your domain value and price. But they are all just for fun. You need to decide your own price depending on your website specifications.
    I totally agree with you. All those tools are funny and just for fun yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by GardnerBulkeley View Post
    Hi,

Domain is very important to represent your brand online and domains with high DA are more valuable.
    What do you mean by your statement? It seems like a generic reply!

Quote Originally Posted by MitraVarghese View Post
    Your domain is quite old and it is very valuable, it's Alexa ranking is also good.
    I think a domain seller can only guess the value of your domain, as it is quite costly.
    Thanks for your honest review MitraVarghese. I appreciate your comment. We're not going to sell our domain but just trying to get a prediction!

That's a really nice domain, I'm liming that.
    Would you ever sale it?
    letschatlove.com: A friendly, mature relationship forum dedicated to discussing all things relating to and about love.

https://serpaudit.com: An SEO audit service provider that creates technical SEO audits for an affordable price.

There is no any such idle software that could tell exact cost of a domain. However, if your site has good traffic then it could get more value.

It really depends on a lot of factors and everyone has their own formula. Some common factors (that may be weighted differently) are the age of the domain, how generic the domain is, CPC, traffic, how it was used in the past or is being used, whether other TLD extensions are registered, similar sales, potential number of buyers, how much it previously sold for, length, the buyer, the seller, what the market can withstand, what they can sell it for. And the list can go on and on depending on each individual. The problem with appraisal algorithms is they can't take into account the intangibles. Sometimes it may seem like there is no rhyme or reason, and there may be, or they may have used a lot of data or an algorithm to determine the value.
    The Video Marketers Profit Mining System
    Vid Reaper Review|
    Vid Reaper Bonus | Vid Reaper Demo