Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stable reliable hosting

One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan.
    I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
    I've found two hosts: JVMHost.com and ifastnet.com. Can I rely on their hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hi.

I recommend you to try NextPointHost - premium web hosting. They can fit all of your requirements at a good price. Their support is excellent and can help you in any situation.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Always read reviews first before buying. Would recommend that you use well known companies such as godaddy.com or keenweb.co.uk

The hosting service provider which I feels to be more reliable is poweruphosting. They provides SSD technology which which enhance their services twice than others and are also affordable. They provide 24*7 tech support too.

I too agree with you DarlySBeck. I am also a user of poweruphosting services. And their services are very relaible and affordable.And their unique feature with SSD technology and latest Intel processor facilitates me a lot.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::.Check Once Additional Services Included With All Plans.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Have you looked for reviews on them?According to my knowledge with hosting from JVMHost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan.
    I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
    I've found two hosts: JVMHost.com and ifastnet.com. Can I rely on their hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?
    Godaddy all the way.

Godaddy is good for the domain name registration, not for web hosting. I assume that is something important to remember about.
    I would recommend you to have a look and check : hostlatch.com
    They have some really good services and prices.

According to my research JVMHost.com is the best java host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I recommend that you go with a efficient and efficient name like ZNetLive, HostGator or Bluehost.

I've been using asphostportal.com for a while now and I've been very happy with them. Must say that their service is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

I'd use ifastnet.com.
    This host has provided attractive hosting services with SSD technology and a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts.
    Support is active for 24 hours.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Hi,
    Shared server is the most reliable and easiest way to start hosting online. Know more about it http://www.eukhost.com/blog/webhosti...ness-websites/
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

A Solution For Finding A Perfect Hosting And Domain Comapny

I would recommend you to experience: pk-domain.com, company provides some excellent good domain and hosting services in really affordable prices.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that JVMHost.com will perfectly meet your needs. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast