Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a good E-commerce Web Host

Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
    Have seen a2hosting.com offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)

There are many good hosting services providers available all around the world providing best-hosting services at an affordable cost. In my opinion Go daddy, one of the best hosting providers nowadays.

I would recommend to choose a good uptime web host as for Ecommerce websites you need to server your clients 24x7. You should also go for a dedicated server with good bandwidth and disk storage so that you can handle good number of website traffic with ease.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
    Can draw your attention to these reliable hosts:
    - Webhost.pro
    - GlowHost.com
    - Hostgator.com
    Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

i think you choose between godaddy or hostgator. both are best..

If you ask me, I know that kvchosting.com ssd web hosting plans are good for running e-commerce sites.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

you can go for VPS rather than shared hosting plan. also if your website possess more customers. For VPS with all features hostigation can be a good choice as their rates are really cheap.

Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Overall they're just a great company. I'm going to sign up another account with QHoster.com for a new website next week or so.

Vec&sec I don't know about a2hosting but there are some big names in this hosting industry like Hostgator, iPage and Fatcow

You will be pleased dealing with Maxihost.com.br without a doubt. Their reputation is great and servers are powerful. Support is always there to assist.

Basically go daddy mostly used for web hosting I use this service still now, they have lot of security function as well as lot of information regarding this.
    My fashion jewellery collection

Go ahead and give A2hosting.com a try. You will find nice discount coupon codes if you look at their homepage.
    They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night, when other providers put their dummies on staff.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that webhostingzone.org will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

I was just wondering on which provider has the best ongoing offer. Does anyone have an idea with this so far?
    Looking for a dedicated server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast