cddhosting reseller plans

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order reseller hosting plan?
    My requirements are 20GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth. One of my friends suggested me to choose cddhosting.com. Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
    What other web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

I would like to say that choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do, I know QHoster.com is good (pricing for reseller plans is ok).
    They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I know cddhosting.com is delivering reliable reseller solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Try considering GlowHost.com reseller hosting deals: https://glowhost.com/web-hosting-ser...b-hosting.html
    I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
    Highly recommended!

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Check kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting deals.
    Use the coupon “RM15" on signing up to grab this offer
    (for NEW CUSTOMER only)

According to my knowledge cddhosting.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I'd like to express the point that there are 3 reliable web hosts that offer reseller hosting deals:
    - Dreamhost.com
    - Downtownhost.com
    - Qualityhostonline.com
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Going to use cddhosting.com reseller solutions. I love their high performance servers, stable networking and available helpful support team. Thanks for your replies!

Quality reselling is available from hostlatch.com and a2hosting.com.
    They provide quality services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Their in-house support is second to none.

I was impressed by downtownhost.com reseller hosting solutions. They are really professional.
    The one thing you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.

they offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
    Last edited by Peligino; 09-04-2015 at 06:33 AM.

When you order reseller hosting, you are given access to a control panel called Web Host Manager (WHM for short). This control panel is what you use to create your very own web hosting packages and accounts. Once you create a clients account, this will give them access to their own control panel called cPanel. Once their account is setup, they are able to login and manage their websites, email addresses, passwords, and much more.