For you, what is the most important feature of a shared host?

Just curious regarding the general consensus around here.

What do you value the most? Price? Uptime? Customer support?
    - Keith
    BulwarkHost Pure SSD Shared and Reseller Web Hosting // Twitter: @BulwarkHost // Skype: BulwarkHost
    Los Angeles, CA | cPanel | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | R1Soft Daily Backups | Softaculous | 99.9% Uptime
    Experience the ultimate in speed, stability, and security!

Well it was over 10 months I used Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting - everything works.
    I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The things are complex. Everything is important for a shared hosting environment. If you search for a really stable and reliable company, just subscribe to NextPointHost premium web hosting. They the best-shared hosting environment which you can ever see.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Hi,

Price, uptime, and customer support are all important. However, different websites and niches have different requirements and hence the values of these three factors will be subjected to each website owner's preference.

For example, if your website needs to be up and running 24/7, and downtimes would cost you thousands or millions of dollars, then uptime would be your priority.

If however you have limited budget but needs your website to be hosted, then price can be your major concern. Lastly, customer support is also important to resolve any issue that might rise.
    DedicatedSolutions
    Our mission is to deliver top-notch dedicated server solutions!
    24/7 Friendly Support |99.99% Uptime Guarantee |orders@dedicatedsolutions.com

For me its Disk space, Uptime, Pre-installed apps and support.

I think Everything is important for shared hosting environment. If you search for really stable and reliable company, just subscribe with shared hosting.

In my opinion, first and foremost, it is customer support. Because when making my first steps in hosting management, I will have many questions, and many of them will require immediate answers--that's the reason why the working speed of customer support is so crucial. Secondly, it is uptime and finally price.

Shared hosting is a service where numbers of websites are hosted in a single server. There are some features of shared hosting underneath:

1. Shared hosting is much cheaper as compare to other hosting service.
    2. Get multiple email accounts ate your domain name.
    3. Get MySQL and PHP support.
    4. You don't need to perform technical maintenance
    5. Shared hosting save time.

Think that the value is the balance between price, resources (disk space and bandwidth), tools, uptime, speed connectivity, number of Ips.
    I can recommend http://a2hosting.com/ and their affordable hosting packages. They are environmental friendly, so you are free to give them a try.

BTW, the price isn't so high, so they will also pass on the savings to you.

There are many things you get to benefit with shared hosting among them are;
    Control – When you have a VPS you can typically install any web applications or other software onto your virtual server. You are also able to reboot your server any time you would like, since it won’t affect the other customers on the server.
    Power – Rather than sharing resources with other customers, you are allocated a set amount of resources from the server that will be dedicated to your account. When you sign up for a VPS you can typically choose how much hard disk space you need, how much memory, and even how much of the CPU you will need to utilize.
    Upgradability – Since your VPS is assigned resources, you can often upgrade on the fly. If you find that your site is growing to the point where you need more memory, for example, you can work with the hosting company to allocate the additional memory needed.
    InterServer.net---->RELIABLE WEB, VPS & DEDICATED HOSTING SINCE 1999
    Shared Hosting | VPS & Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Managed Solutions | Colocation |
    Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
    Visit our Facebook Page and Twitter for more Special Offers & Discounts!

Server Uptime, performance and also price. I would suggest you to check scopehosts SSD shared hosting services, They do provide secure and reliable hosting services on reasonable prices and also you will get many addons, I've been experiencing their service since 2014, NO downtime on server and quick support.

I value the most the speed, then the price and then the customer support.

In my opinion the first thing to have a look is the speed. It's the major thing to look to decrease the bounce rate and most of all for ranking high in Google. Then of course, the customer support which can help you when you experience problem or downtime.
    I'm an Italian marketer passionate about WordPress and hosting and tools reviews Here are my websites: SoluzioneHosting.com - Hosting-WordPress.it - CreareUnSitoWebPro.com