Thread: hi

hi

Hey guys, I just want to know how can I do ONSITE SEO for my content? Any ideas about metatags, keywords, ....?
    Last edited by Benzen David; 06-07-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: to correct spelling mistakes
    Benzen David,
    Denver Attorney

Hello!
    What is your web site about? I believe that you need to start your work with content density. But at the same time you need to have contant readable for the visitors
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Yea Friend

you can do on page factors in content like,

Use your main keywords in Title tags, H1 heading and Alternate text and also add in Description tag, your description tag should be user and seo friendly.

set the 4 to 5% keywords density in your content part.

but make sure to use Quality content in your site.

Thanks
    Eric

I would ask same question as with Benzen. Well, you can use your keyword as your headline. Meta tags are those keywords that you use to key in, in the search bar. If you want to optimize your site, you must be specific of the keywords you are going to use.
    Andrew at Engagement Rings and Wedding Rings Community