Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is the best hosting Cloud or Normal Hosting?

Please suggest me Which is the best hosting Cloud or Normal Hosting for My web site swlocums.com

As per the technology cloud hosting is the best option that one can have over normal hosting. Cloud hosting offers more security and your server is less vulnerable to hacking. With improved technologies they offer more reliable and stability hosting solutions compared to normal hosting services.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

As per my experience cloud hosting services that i am using since last some years it is the best provided by go4hosting . They make confidential data secure also.

Cloud hosting is more robust and secure if we compare that with traditional shared hosting or dedicated hosting. In shared hosting and dedicated hosting when a server hardware fails your site will go down. But in Cloud hosting your data is kept in multiple machines. If one hardware fails then other server takes over, keeping your site up and running. Websites hosted on cloud servers only go down when a data center fails entirely. wordpress web hosting

Cloud hosting is the better than normal hosting as you have to pay only for those resources you consume.
    Wordpress Hosting With Unlimited Traffic

Personally I consider Stratus4.com to be the best option for getting reliable managed cloud hosting services.
    All in all, you will make right decision to choose their hosting deals, so, I believe they will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Analyse the requirement first and then choose the solution. How much traffic does your website gets currently? how much bandwidth is consumed?
    Last edited by Pravin; 02-18-2016 at 01:41 AM.

which is more common among small and medium sized businesses, the client pays for a set amount of space (storage) on a single server, and that server’s resources are shared by a number of other websites. It’s a cost-efficient, low-maintenance way to host a website or application, and the hosting company is responsible for managing, maintaining, and updating the units.

It's depend on how many traffic to your website.
    Last edited by Mark Thompson; 02-24-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

Yeah, I totally agree about Stratus4.com hosting. It is one of the best places where you can order managed cloud hosting deals.
    Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for their servers, they are really fast.

With traditional hosting, you need to purchase additional servers as the traffic to your website grows.
    For example – if you have 10,000 users, you can go with shared hosting. When you have 100,000 users, you will get a dedicated server and then add more dedicated servers as number of users and volume to your website grows.

You will need to keep purchasing servers as the traffic to your website grows. The extra servers are of no use when the traffic slows down. In today’s world where hardware has become a commodity, the value of servers depreciates more than 50% every year. It means that your investment into purchasing new servers has a very small or negative ROI.

Cloud Hosting

Large companies such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Rackspace rent out their server farm (data centers) for customers to use on a per-needed basis. These companies are called as cloud infrastructure providers (IaaS).
    Instead of investing money into purchasing new servers, you can rent the server(s) from the cloud infrastructure providers on a per-needed basis. This is called cloud hosting.

Think of this model as leasing a car (cloud hosting) rather than purchasing a car (traditional hosting). However, in the case of cars – where you can easily sell your used car to someone else therefore getting some return on your investment – in the case of servers, you really can’t sell it to anyone. Therefore the return on your investment is close to being zero.

Cloud hosting is the better option as compared normal web hosting. Here, you will only pay for a set amount of web space, RAM and bandwidth. Not even server maintenance is required.

As per the technology cloud hosting is the best option that one can have over normal hosting. Cloud hosting offers more security

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast