Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a recommendation on a hosting service

I am looking to start my website hopefully this month. Just thought I would ask around for some advice on decent hosting before making any decisions. I appreciate any and all help provided!

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Hi,

Could you please elaborate which kind of website you are planning to start?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

You can rely on Qualityhostonline.com - Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
    Their servers are also faster than one would expect for web hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used.
    I have never been aware of any downtime.

You can Speed up your web success with NextPointHost. This is the most stable company with excellent support, which will guide you in any situation.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 09:03 AM.

I think you should choose the cheap hosting if you have a small information website, which does not require many resources.
    I know that everything is working perfectly with LT Hosting which is Responsive Server Web Hosting Joomla Template. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers. Hope you have fun with it!

Must say that GlowHost.com service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
    I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Hello!
    I would like to recommend you to check http://www.hostlatch.com/
    They have pretty good hardware and servers and at the same time they allow you to have fast services as they are running on SSD drives.

I suggest asphostportal.com. I have been with them for seven months and I can say that it is one of the BEST hosting companies on the industry. Their uptime has been 100% and the speed is ultra fast. The support is always online 24 hours and very helpful to my support questions and requests. They will respond within few minutes with the best solution. Go and try them. I am sure you can use them without any problem.

I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

what is your budget and any other specific requirement?

Attractive hosting services are available from ifastnet.com and hostlatch.com.
    Plans rae full of useful resources and uptime is high.
    Support is active and fast.

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should go with superfamily-hosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

I know that with superfamily-hosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

I can say superfamily-hosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages. I like Fozzy.com - all of their work is based on quality. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast