Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CDN technology, good or not?

Does anybody already use CDN technology for your sites? If yes, share your opinion please.

CDN Hosting is used to serve static content to end-users with high availability and high performance.

Benifits of CDN Hosting are as below :
    -> Faster Access Of Website from any locations of world.
    -> Better Rankings of Web site in Google
    -> It accept any type of static content.
    -> Very Affordable because CDN Hosting's cost is low.
    -> More secure from DDos attacks originating from robots.

So, according to me CDN Hosting is good.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

yes, it is very convinient.

CDN technology

hi,
    welcome to this forum site. but i am not able to give you are answer at present time.
    thank you for visiting this forum site.

can i host my images on amazon cloud if so does it have any interface to help me like cpanel, and what about max cdn. Which is better amazon cloud or max cdn

Quote Originally Posted by nancyfromafrica View Post
    can i host my images on amazon cloud if so does it have any interface to help me like cpanel, and what about max cdn. Which is better amazon cloud or max cdn
    I heard about Hostpro ( in Europe) CDN provider:

• Their CDN network contains 40 servers all over the world to keep the site contents
    • Rapid site loading speed from any place in the world
    • CDN provides SEO positions escalation in search engines

Does CDN really influence the SEO positions ?
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

A content delivery network (CDN) is an interconnected system of computers on the Internet that provides Web content rapidly to numerous users by duplicating the content on multiple server s and directing the content to users based on proximity. CDNs are used by Internet service providers (ISPs) to deliver static or dynamic Web pages but the technology is especially well suited to streaming audio, video, and Internet television ( IPTV ) programming.

The use of CDN technology has obvious economic advantages to enterprises who expect, or experience, large numbers of hits on their Web sites from locations all over the world. If dozens or hundreds of other users happen to select the same Web page or content simultaneously, the CDN sends the content to each of them without delay or time-out. Problems with excessive latency , as well as large variations in latency from moment to moment (which can cause annoying "jitter" in streaming audio and video), are minimized. The bandwidth each user "sees" is maximized. The difference is noticed most by users with high-speed Internet connections who often demand streaming content or large files.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Hostpro company CDN network includes the following places:

Europe
    • Amsterdam
    • Athens
    • Berlin
    • Warsaw
    • Kiev
    • London
    • Lvov
    • Madrid
    • Milan
    • Moscow
    • Prague
    • Riga
    • St. Petersburg
    • Kharkov
    • North America
    • Atlanta
    • Washington
    • Dallas
    • Los-Angeles
    • Miami
    • Montreal
    • Salt Lake City
    • Seattle
    • Tampa
    • Toronto
    • Phoenix
    • Chicago
    • Asia
    • Bangkok
    • Hong Kong
    • Deli
    • Jakarta
    • Karaganda
    • Kuala Lumpur
    • Istanbul
    • Tokio
    • Ho Chi Minh
    • South America
    • São Paulo

• Ausralia and Oceania
    • Honolulu
    • Palmerston North
    • Sidney
    • Africa
    • Capetown

A content delivery network (CDN) is a group of servers, located in different countries and connected to a single network. The system is configured in the following way: your site visitors are granted access to the site data copy from the server which is the nearest to them. With CDN your site pictures, text, files, audio and video streaming media will be loading quicker for the users from different places and the server load on the main server will be decreased.

Taking into account the fact that the your site copies are located all over the world, the site loading speed is getting higher for the search engines. This surely increases the site positions for content delivery.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

Content Delivery Network (CDN) help brings the content of your websites close to the visitors to shorten your web page load times and improve website browsing experience. No matter how much traffic your site gets or what type of hardware you’re running, Exabytes CDN guarantees to improve the performance of your website, application, or service.

a)Improve your website performance & loading speed
    b)Increase sales and visitors
    c)Save time and money
    d)No Software Installation Required
    e)Zero Equipment

I use CDN from MaxCDN, page load speed has increased.

A CDN is a service that will download large pieces of your website, such as images, and save it locally in worldwide global data centers.

Let’s say you host your website on a server in Washington D.C. If someone in China wanted to access your site, the web pages have to be downloaded from your servers in Washington D.C to the user’s computer in China. This could take a few seconds. A CDN helps resolve this issue.

So yes, CDN is very helpful and one very good CDN is CloudFlare
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

CDN Technology is the best technology for site optimization and get quality link.

Quote Originally Posted by thewebhostingdi View Post
    CDN Hosting is used to serve static content to end-users with high availability and high performance.

yes I am agree with your feedback whatever you have mentioned here about CDN. Its rapidaly accepted by all now.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States

And what about the disadvantage???I have to aware with the disadvantages too before going for that.

Its nice to see all about CDN technology ,but about our main question i.e "Review about CDN technology"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast