Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need reseller with 50 gbs of space (Linux)

My requirements are 500GBs - bandwidth and 50GBs - disk space. Linux
    I have found out qualityhostonline.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for reseller hosting service?

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    I chose qualityhostonline.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Seems cddhosting.com is the best option to get reseller hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Better than talk about the quality we would like to propose you pur service that you are able to try with 20% off using promo code "Dyna_Site"

If you have further questions you can turn to our support at our website dynaboot.com

Best regards,
    Dynaboot.

I have not been disappointed. Downtownhost.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
    Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour.

Honestly, I never heard about Web Host you mentioned. However, to determine performance and assess technical support, you can try with the trial period they offer or you can google for the same and check their reviews at trusted web hosting review websites and forums.

If you are looking for any other suggestions for Re-seller Hosting, I could recommend AccuWebHosting.com as one of the leading Linux and Windows Re-seller VPS Hosting provider since 2003.

Based on your requirements i.e., 500GBs - bandwidth and 50GBs Disks-pace, you would get this deal at the cost of $46.95/per month at qualityhostonline.com. At, AccuWebHosting, you would get this deal at just $33.25 /month with on SSD Drive.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I see cddhosting.com is delivering reliable reseller solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I think you will make the right decision to choose qualityhostonline.com - their name speaks for itself.
    If you do have multiple sites and can afford the expense I would recommend getting more than one account with them.

Its better to go for VPS rather that reseller hosting as in VPS you will have more privileges for vps you can check hostigation.

We can recommend the Reseller Cloud: it's the ideal solution for all those who want to offer custom cloud products. You receive dedicated hardware resources. Individual cloud instances can be created and different features can be added through a one-click user interface.

Reseller Cloud 1:
    RAM: 64 GB
    vCPU: 32
    HDD: 1000 GB
    Traffic: flatrate
    Bandwidth: 1 Gbps

You can find more information on https://www.internetx.com/en/servers/reseller-cloud/. Please contact us for a demo account.
    With more than 3.8 million managed domains, over 2,000 hosted servers and a network of 25,000 partners worldwide, InterNetX is among the top providers of professional domain products and hosting solutions. For more information visit https://www.internetx.com/en/

There are no better option than cddhosting.com to get reseller solutions. You will be pleased dealing with their helpful staff and top-notch solutions.

At bodHOST there is Pro plan available offering 600GB bandwidth and 60GB webspace. If you are interested, please feel free to contact - http://www.bodhost.com/reseller-hosting.php
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Qualityhostonline.com is a good option to get quality and cheap web hosting solutions.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast