Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefox Button

Firefox Button

Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
    I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

__
    Last edited by RH1; 06-10-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Removed spam sig line

you use an autofill form that has password manager...im using one

Quote Originally Posted by arslan220 View Post
    thanks for sharing.
    What he has shared?

LOL good question bob

Firefox Button

I have a theme with Firefox3 to try and make it more like Safari.

The 1Password icon in the button stays looking like the firefox-style one, not the button design you have made for Safari.

Any way of choosing to use the Safari style button in Firefox?

Thanks.

I agree using a AutoFill form which has a password is a good option.

Maybe you need to have some additional tools like roboform?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

That is saved for the one exact web site not for the all looking the same. As server said you will need additional application for this task
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Quote Originally Posted by Finlay View Post
    Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
    I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

__
    I use the firefox.but can you tell me,how i saved passwords in my Firefox browser.

Roboform is a good option, i am using it to store my password. just try it out
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

u can use autofill form that has password manager...im using this

Quote Originally Posted by seocorporationp View Post
    I use the firefox.but can you tell me,how i saved passwords in my Firefox browser.
    You can do it as followings:
    Help ->Option->Security->Save Password

In that case you will save your password in your browser.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I use the Lastpass addon. It allows you to access you stored passwords at any location as long as you have the Lastpass addon installed, and it supports the autofill form function as well.

This extension adds buttons to the Customize Toolbar Window. To move them from there to the Toolbar you must right click the toolbar and press customize, select what buttons you want to use and drag them to the toolbar.

There are now over 100 Firefox, 50 for Thunderbird, and 25 for Sunbird. I have received requests for more buttons to be added, this version addressed a number of those requests but not all, I am working on added them now.

If you don't want so many button in one extension you can choose individually from a list here:- http://codefisher.org/toolbar_button...r_button_maker

All Applications
    Add-ons, Console, Customize Toolbar, DOMi, Edit Menu, Exit, Extensions, File Menu, Import, Install, Minimize, Options, Page Setup, Profile, Redo, Reload Proxy, Restart, Select All, Status Bar, Themes, Toggle menu bar, Toggle Proxy, Toolbars, Tools Menu, Undo, Update, View Menu

Firefox and Thunderbird
    about:config, Change Dictionary, Change Text Direction, Delete, Enlarge, Extensions, Find, Find Again, Find Previous, Help, Print Preview, Reduce, Reset, Save, Source, Themes, Work Offline

Firefox
    About, about:cache, about:cache Disk, about:cache Memory, aboutlugins, Animation, Bookmark All, Bookmark Manager, Bookmark Menu, Bookmark Page, Bookmark Toolbar, Bottom, Change Home, Clear Data, Clear Url, Clipboard Link, Close All, Close Other Tabs, Close Tab, Current Frame, eBay, Extensions, Favorite Page, Flash, Full Screen, Google Mail, Google, Hide Images, Hide Url, Hotmail, iframes, Link Setting, Minimum Font Size, Movies, New Message, Next Tab, Open, Page Colours, Page Fonts, Page Info, PayPal, Previous Tab, Quick Bookmark, Read Mail, Read News, Reload Skip Cache, Reload Tabs, Remove Label, Remove Labels, Rename Tab, Restart Tabbed, Save Frame, Send Link, Show Frame, Snap Back, Stop All, Tab List, Themes, Tiny Url, Toggle Cookies, Toggle embedded content, Toggle Images, Toggle Java, Toggle JavaScript, Toggle Styles, Toggle Toolbar, Toolbar Bookmark Menu, Top, Translate, Undo Close Tab, Up Directory, Web Search, Wikipedia, Yahoo Mail............................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast