Web hsoting for ecommerce site

Does cluster web hosting is the best for e commerce web sites ?

Think that find a good option to get e-commerce hosting is not an easy thing to deal with.
    I know that downtownhost.com is good one. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.

yes it is, you can also have a look at web-hosting-company.net as they are also providing good web hosting solutions

I think when you are looking for a e-commerce website, you should start looking for the most secure ones. Most of the top10 or even those listed above already have the best solutions for your service, but the most important for your website is the security of it. Because even the smallest vulnerability or security exploit could lead in a lot of money being lost and the business going bust.

Taking into account your needs, I would recommend http://www.demontech.net/web-hosting/e-commerce/
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of. You can rely on HostingSource.com, they offer good e-commerce hosting solutions at reasonable rates along with good features, scripts, resources, etc.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    I know QHoster.com provide reliable e-commerce friendly hosting services along with discounts. Here is Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Pos Solutions Australia Pty Ltd, PO Box 2194, Moorabbin Victoria 3189
    I think when you are looking for a e-commerce website, you should start looking for the most secure ones.

For e-commerce website I think VPS will work fine. I know Vpsnine.com is a good option to deal with.
    Think that you will not regret having looked at their vps deals. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Yes, the cluster is good for e-commerce sites, but there are many more webs hosting service providers are available for e-commerce websites. you have to approach that providers and use it for your e-commerce website.

InMotion Hosting - 6 months of hosting for Free!

The #1 Transfer Host in the industry is giving CNET readers an amazing offer. Get a full year of premium web hosting, now with FREE SSDs, but only pay for 6 months! Includes 24/7 US-based phone support, FREE backups, FREE cPanel, one-click WordPress install and a FREE web builder.

Seems with QHoster.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

if i were you, i would become a client of Finestshops hosting https://www.finestshops.com/ - it's a reliable tool for your business, we are using it in our family business.. i really enjoy it, just because it provides X-chart system as the base and takes care of our orders even when we're sleeping great solution, try it!