Windows reseller hosting is needed

I would like to choose windows reseller hosting service and need professional webmaster's help.
    I've done a search in the net and found m6.net - not sure if I can trust them. Are they reliable?
    What review web sites do you know?

As I see M6.net is a perfect place to get windows reseller hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Yeah, m6.net plans look really attractive and feature-rich - uptime guarantee is great, so I think you will make a good choice.
    I've found their support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

I have very good success with M6.net. Their customer service is outstanding... You know, every time I have ever run into any issues whatsoever, whether it has been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been helpful with payments and kept my services on.

Create & Manage Hosting packages easily with WHM at Bluehost http://in.bluehost.com/windows-reseller-hosting.php where you can Set up powerful websites with ASP.NET 4.0 bluehost probided 99.9% uptime.

Hi,
    In Google searches I found Online Trouble Shooters offers 7 days free trial on all reseller, shared and WordPress hosting package.
    Reliability is highest and support is helpful

I recommend this Demontech.net for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt.
    Check out their windows reseller hosting deals. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can rely with go4hosting for windows reseller server hosting . They offers Automation,Accessibility, Scalability ,bandwidth limits with 99.95% uptime,24x7 phone and chat support , Separate control panel in low cost and best services.