fast speed hosting

Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is top-notch and will provide very fast loading speed of my e-shop, so I think ssd would be nice.
    Do you know anything about Kvchosting.com hosting services? Are they reliable? Any discounts to share? Thanks in advance!

The other thing I found interesting was how the companies known for VPS/enterprise hosting (Linode,Rackspace, Amazon) are not substantially outperforming the shared hosting companies.

Actually all hosting are the same, it only differ on the subscription you will get, with unli bandwidth the speed is fast even though you got millions of traffic.

You can consider two options.

First one is going with someone who have optimized their platform to suit the e-shop you have. Is that a CMS type website (I suspect Magento)? In this case you should be very careful about the security of the hosting environment you are going to use. Contact your potential host and ask them about their security measure for the safe hosting of CMS type websites.

Other option is to go for a VPS server, if you are a good system administrator then consider taking an unmanaged server and handle things by yourself. Other option is to go for a managed VPS where your host will assist you with the support assistance required.

And SSD is good only if the servers are not overloaded. But to utilize the performance of SSD and to compete with the pricing most of the hosts are overloading their SSD servers.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Give them a try. They look rather good.

First one is going with someone who have optimized their platform to suit the e-shop you have. Is that a CMS type website (I suspect Magento)? In this case you should be very careful about the security of the hosting environment you are going to use. Contact your potential host and ask them about their security measure for the safe hosting of CMS type websites.

I was using their services, I had to move my hosting account to Scopehosts.com for high uptime and expert support. I suggest you to have a look at Scopehosts SSD Shared hosting services.

I think you try VPS and CloudFlare they will really come in handy with your problems

Featuring our exclusive A2 Optimized Site Accelerator, host on our Turbo server for page load speeds up to 20X faster than competing hosts! ... Host on our fine-tuned, blazing fast Turbo Server option. ... All A2 Hosting shared hosting accounts are pre-installed with the user-friendly

I agree with this post.

What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?
    What does their set-up/ installation process entail? What exactly are you responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts hosting provider, They do provide very affordable services with best customer support. If you are looking for cheap and best support then go ahead with their services.

You can trust Kvchosting.com ssd plans. With them my websites are running fast and stable. When I needed assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Web hosting is not recently anticipated that would keep your destinations up and running, in any case they should in like manner do it in a speed for the visitor that is pleasant. If a page stack takes too long, your visitors will leave your website in a minute and go to the accompanying one they find in the web files. Clearly the page stack speed needs to do with the way the site is altered and how your database is set up and so forth, however the encouraging association you rely on upon must have band width enough to allow your site to go up against a lot of action and to do it brisk.

I've have been used Kvchosting.com before . It's very good