What account? If this is about your hosting account then you should be asking this to your web host and I am pretty sure that almost all hosting providers will be happy to help you with the account upgrade.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

You must ask your host. It seems the support of this host has never explained to you clearly. I recommend you to use Free Website Transfer service to a new provider, where you will have options to upgrade your account.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 07:36 AM.

2465 John F kenedy blvd 3G Jersey City, NJ 07304
    most competent web hosts have upgradable hosting accounts. If that's what you're talking about. If the host you're with only has one type of plan available you should start looking for another host with a variety of plans to choose from. Scalability is a bit must for any online business
    serveyoursite agent web hosting done right.

I have one site on shared hosting with webhostingzone.org and recently I asked them to move me to higher plan. I paid price difference and they have moved me without any problem.

With the kind of traffic and activity on my website, I found that using webhostingzone.org was quite helpful. Moving to a higher plan was not a problem and after paying for the price difference, no hitch or glitch was experienced.

Can you be more specific about What kind of Account you are trying to upgrade ?
    Inetwebhost.net : New Website Design
    Shared hosting at 1.99Euros/mo. | SSD Dedicated servers
    Affordable Unmanaged VPS | Cloud VPS | Metal Server and much more

if its related to hosting account, you need to contact your hosting provider.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore