Does site update affects pagerank ?

Hi, I just made a new version for my site.
    (it's not yet uploaded)

I want to ask these :
    1) Will this, affect google's page rank for my site ? Right now, I have pr:4, and the h1,h2,h3 tags will be different.
    Also, the pages titles, the metadescriptions and the main content (slightly) will be change. Will this affect my site's current position at search results?
    2) Will i have to re-submit my new site to webmaster tools ?

Yes in my opinion you have to re-submit your website in Google webmaster tool because it helps in fast indexing and caching of the website. Google webmaster tool also suggest you the list of error s which you have to rectify in your website.

If your site pages is changed, it will effects your current ranking.

picnic spots | day picnic package

first check your content it is good or not also check your keywords in which you are present on the top of position you must need add keywords or good content over your website if your content are not good then I think your website's reputation will hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by george.weballey View Post
    (it's not yet uploaded)

I want to ask these :
    1) Will this, affect google's page rank for my site ? Right now, I have pr:4, and the h1,h2,h3 tags will be different.
    Also, the pages titles, the metadescriptions and the main content (slightly) will be change. Will this affect my site's current position at search results?

Nice information.
    Easily create a lending and borrowing script in a few days with Agriya's peer to peer lending and borrowing software - Crowdfunding Lend .

Quote Originally Posted by george.weballey View Post
    (it's not yet uploaded)

I want to ask these :
    If you update the inner page of your website then it will not effected. But if you update the whole website then it will be effected on your website page rank.