Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to reduce Bounce rate?

Hi All

I am observing that my site is getting high bounce rate from the traffic coming from social media sites and also from Google. Does it have any bad impact on search engine rankings? Also how to reduce bounce rate on my website?

first check on Google analytic tool what is the main reason where you are getting Bounce rate from more if you are getting bounce rate from social media then you need to promote good things over social media and if you are getting bounce rate from google then check it what keywords are providing you Bounce rate..

Dear always add videos in posts this is the best way to reduce bounce rate
    I am Web Designer , Web Developer , Blogging Expert ,and SEO expert.This is my website ittuts2015.com. I recently published easy ways to Unblock YouTube

Bounce rate isn't a search engine ranking factor But As the readers are frequently leaving your site then It may show Google that your site content isn't engaging and helpful to them.

If you really want to reduce bounce rate of your website then you should first focus on the quality of your content. If your content will be helpful and informative then readers may love to read them and get engaged with your content.

Also offer them related content linked in your articles.

Linking related content in your articles will help you to reduce bounce rate of your website. So Just keep in mind that you only have to write informative and quality content.

Through in-depth Google Analytics training, website owners can learn how to track it. Normally, a significant part of this deals with it and train people to figure out the ways how to ensue the improvement of the website. However, before delving deep into the Google Analytics training, it's important to know what bounce rate actually is. It actually refers to the percentage of visitors who left the website as soon as they enter the landing page. In other words, tracking yours site, actually helps you determining the quality of visits at your site.
    When it is comparatively higher than sustainable traffic to your site, it's quite obvious that the landing page of your site is not considered relevant by them. It can gives you a detailed insight about how to track it. Once you know this, you can work for making your landing pages more compelling, so that the conversion rate is higher. What you can do to minimize it is to customize the landing page by using proper keywords. To be very specific, an ideal landing page should present all the information about the services you offer. In fact, it should grab reader's attention as soon as they enter your site.

you should improve the internal linking of website to reduce bounce rate of website.

Quote Originally Posted by rohitnagpure336 View Post
    first check on Google analytic tool what is the main reason where you are getting Bounce rate from more if you are getting bounce rate from social media then you need to promote good things over social media and if you are getting bounce rate from google then check it what keywords are providing you Bounce rate..
    Well, i am getting High bounce rate from both social media and from search engine, although not much organic traffic, but still most of them bounces.

Quote Originally Posted by atharahmed71 View Post
    Dear always add videos in posts this is the best way to reduce bounce rate
    Will look at your advice and will try adding videos in my future posts. i hope it words. Finger's Crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by guptachetan1219 View Post
    Bounce rate isn't a search engine ranking factor But As the readers are frequently leaving your site then It may show Google that your site content isn't engaging and helpful to them.

If you really want to reduce bounce rate of your website then you should first focus on the quality of your content. If your content will be helpful and informative then readers may love to read them and get engaged with your content.

Also offer them related content linked in your articles.

Linking related content in your articles will help you to reduce bounce rate of your website. So Just keep in mind that you only have to write informative and quality content.
    Quite relived hearing that Bounce rate isn't a ranking factor as it was on 80s, but will work on improvising my content quality and also will link to other related articles and then, will see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by salman gee View Post
    Through in-depth Google Analytics training, website owners can learn how to track it. Normally, a significant part of this deals with it and train people to figure out the ways how to ensue the improvement of the website. However, before delving deep into the Google Analytics training, it's important to know what bounce rate actually is. It actually refers to the percentage of visitors who left the website as soon as they enter the landing page. In other words, tracking yours site, actually helps you determining the quality of visits at your site.
    When it is comparatively higher than sustainable traffic to your site, it's quite obvious that the landing page of your site is not considered relevant by them. It can gives you a detailed insight about how to track it. Once you know this, you can work for making your landing pages more compelling, so that the conversion rate is higher. What you can do to minimize it is to customize the landing page by using proper keywords. To be very specific, an ideal landing page should present all the information about the services you offer. In fact, it should grab reader's attention as soon as they enter your site.
    Hey Salan,

Well, i have tried adding in-depth relevant content with easy navigation, but still the bounce rate is on 80s, is there anything to be tried to reduce that?

Quote Originally Posted by plantyourtrees View Post
    you should improve the internal linking of website to reduce bounce rate of website.
    Internal Linking is already in my list i have already work on main points like Internal Linking, Content quality and will work more form now on to make sure it works.

Through adding more content that could be of common interest, you could decrease the bounce rate of your website. So share links of your webpages and their urls on social networking sites. This is also a good point to reduce the bounce rate.

you should reduce bounce rate by make strong internal linking within website .

In order to reduce bounce rate in your website, you need to have an attractive and user informative content on your website. Remember, maintaining good user flow on your website will definitely reduce bounce rate.

To improve the internal linking of website to reduce bounce rate of website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast