ssd vps solutions

I need to know all available reliable and honest companies that would be perfect for SSD VPS hosting services. I've found Kvchosting.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision. Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?

Check out VPS deals from Hostsailor.com and Qhoster.com.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.

SSD or silicon state drives are good way to improve your server performance. They are totally different from SATA drives and works much faster and are more reliable compared to traditional disk drives.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I would like to recommend findmeavps.com as this free service is very helpful for people looking for reliable vps hosts.
    They are helpful in comparison of lots of vps hosts. It will help you to make a notion of the market and choose reliable vps host.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I have many web sites hosted at several companies and 4Goodhosting.com is one of the best. I have received 24 hours support for my questions, and prompt response to my requests. The pricing is reasonable and the servers runs without any interruption. The uptime so far is 100%. Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them.

I recommend you to trust Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    I recommend you to trust Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
    Agree with you Kvchosting.com is best for VPS. Its supportive 24/7 and reliable.

Just because it's SSD it's not necessary it is fast. A normal hard drive in RADID10 with proper catching can also be as fast as SSD. What I am trying to say is don't fall for the word SSD. You should ask your host to run . . .

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=1048576 count=2048

Ten times back-to-back. Then take the average and compare that with other. 350 - 400 is a good number & you will have decent read write speed.

Best of luck in finding a good host.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I need to know all available reliable and honest companies that would be perfect for SSD VPS hosting services. I've found Kvchosting.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision. Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

What type of VPS do you need? How much RAM / SSD? You can not compare with others if you don't set a benchmark. Also support is something more important then just hardware specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

Choose a hosting with a good technical support.

I would recommend looking for something close to your location as the ping tends to be high. Also support is crucial in maintaining your products online. I also recommend Kvchosting.com

Now I am sure in top-notch quality service provided by Kvchosting.com. I love their high stability, solid servers and responsive helpful support team. Thank you for help.

Yes, I have a very good experience in Hosting services specially in VPS hosting services that is provided by go4hosting which is very reputed company and provide Linux based vps hosting services as well windows vps hosting services . It offers solid state disk based vps services with great features and reliability.