Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is Virtual Private Server?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is virtual private server.

A Virtual Private server or VPS is a virtual machine offered by an Internet hosting service. VPS hosting is dedicated to all those webmasters who are sick and tired of several restrictions that are put in a shared SEO hosting environment, filled with loads of insecurities that their data may be lost. In a shared server if a particular website gets crashed, the other websites on that same server will face difficulty and consequences. In such a situation, what you need is a Virtual private server hosting. It appeared as a savior for the webmasters and deteriorating online business.
    Actually a single physical server is chopped into multiple private servers and then is offered to the clients with fewer amounts of bandwidth, disk space and RAM. Virtual Private Server hosting works as an independent system and clients are allowed to run any software application on this personal operating system and that also without any difficulty.
    VPS hosting is well suited to those clients who are highly fed up of fluctuating data transfer and issues in handling high traffic on the shared hosting server. They always look out for dedicated servers that are within their budget. Dedicated server being expensive, they prefer dealing with virtual private server hosting. Though they cost higher than that of the shared servers but are less in price compared to that of the dedicated servers.
    Virtual private server hosting is mainly of two types - managed and unmanaged. In the first one, the host is the only one responsible for asserting the server as well as managing all the applications within the VPS system. In this case, the client does not have to bother about the maintenance and technicality part, as that part is managed by the VPS service provider experts.
    But the unmanaged form requires the client to have some idea about the VPS system. Installing software and looking after the server is done by them only. Sometimes the service providers provide technical assistance but that is in rare cases. Firms that have powerful technical team choose to deal with the latter form of VPS hosting services.

A virtual private server is a privately hosted server where you do not have to share server space and bandwidth with others. They come at cheap prices compared to dedicated servers and also have more security to your online data compared to shared hosting.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

The virtual private server is the happy medium between the two alternatives. The server is partitioned and your company is afforded an entire one of the partitions. However, since the server is partitioned, other users on the server do not affect you in the same way as they might on a shared server.

I would recommend you several reliable web hosts to get VPS plans at: LibertyVPS.net, SolVPS.com and MicroVPS.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin View Post
    A virtual private server is a privately hosted server where you do not have to share server space and bandwidth with others. They come at cheap prices compared to dedicated servers and also have more security to your online data compared to shared hosting.
    I agree with RH-Calvin...............Thanks for sharing this ans ......

Now-a-days Virtual Web Servers are a very popular way of providing low-cost web hosting services.
    Virtual Private Hosting service offers developers, designers, businesses more power, speed and stability to successfully run their websites and applications.VPS hosting is required when you experienced high traffic to your site, a developer running a complex application that requires instant scalability.

I believe that it will be useful for your request to recommend Vpsnine.com as the most reliable and trustworthy vps host I've dealt with.
    They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa. Their VPS plans start from $9/mo.

I suppose that findmeavps.com team will help you to choose the right vps host for your needs.
    They will help you to compare different web hosts. Good luck!

I'd like to say that VPSGet.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

A virtual private server or VPS is a hosting type in which a physical server is divided in different virtual servers and you have allocated resources. It is better than shared hosting as your website suffer from minimum side-effects of sharing server.

A virtual private server is also known as virtual dedicated server (VDS). A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual server that the user perceives as a dedicated/private server even though it is installed on a physical computer running multiple operating systems.

VPS is virtual machine that installed on a computer serving multiple Web sites and seems to appear as a dedicated server.

I'd like to add that ssd vps is much faster than regular VPS hosting - I can recommend Kvchosting.com services.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

With a VPS you will have full access and more control over your server, and you can install nearly any software that runs on the OS; you can even reboot the VPS without affecting the others.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast