Need help to choose reliable e-commerce web host

I would like to choose a reliable web hosting provider for running e-commerce web sites.
    What can you say about Downtownhost.com and Demontech.net hosting services? Are they ok for e-commercing?
    I need about 13 gbs of space, 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, os commerce shopping cart software.
    What hosting provider is better?

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option to purchasing hosting solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

When it comes to ecommerce hosting, I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are very solid and reliable and they provide real-time 24 hours support. Every time I ask question, their support team is ready to assist. Uptime is excellent as my site is up and accessible to my customers. I am fully satisfied with this host.

I believe that you will make right choice if you give demontech.net a try: http://www.demontech.net/web-hosting/ecommerce-hosting/
    They support stores such as OsCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart, WHCMS, BoxBilling and many more. I like this web host.

Frankly speaking I was impressed by DemonTech.net hosting deals. They are offering nice discounts: demontech.net/hosting-coupons/
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Downtownhost.com is reliable. They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
    Features are excellent. and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.

There are tons of great hosting options available, and tons of different types of plans. There’s shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting . My highly suggestion for you is Cloudways. Cloudways is an awesome hosting company that specializes specifically in managed cloud hosting.

The advantage of Cloudways is Varnish cache. Varnish make your Ecommerce store performance faster and Cloudways also provides 1-click installation. Experience the fabulous speed of your cloud server on Cloudways cloud platform.

According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I can give my vote for Demontech.net hosting. Up-time on the hosting has been flawless, as far as I know.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I would like to suggest to go for following web host for your eCommerce Website

https://www.shopify.in
    in.godaddy.com

as they provides good customer services and fast as well as secure web hosting
    I used godaddy for my local site and shopify for my eCommerce site

As an alternative option I can say Aspnix.com is offering reliable hosting solutions with highest stability, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Follow this tips e-commerce site web host

1. Know Your Own Hosting Needs
    2. Server Uptime Record
    3. Multiple Addon Domains
    4. Server Upgrades Options
    5. Renewal Prices
    6. Refund Policy
    7. Cron Jobs, Auto Script Installer, .htaccess, and Server Side Include
    8. e-Commerce Features
    9. Account Suspension: What Are the Limitations on Your Hosting Accounts?
    10. Environmental Friendliness
    11. Email@yourdomain.com
    12. Hosting Subscription Period
    13. Site Backup
    14. An Easy-to-use Hosting Control Panel
    15. Does The Web Host Provide 24/7 Live Chat Support?

I know that with hosting from Maxihost.com.br everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen