Where can I move my stuff that might be more secure?

So I thought of a scenario that could be of assistance:

Supposing I have about ten sites on a Hosting account but they all keep getting hacked (at the same time!) Where can I move my stuff that might be more secure?

Supposing they're all wordpress sites for clients and they go down every couple of weeks even though I make sure I clean out the vulnerabilities, do scans, firewall via plugins, correct file permissions, hardened htaccess, etc etc.
    This is getting frustrating and exhausting. I heard Cpanel can also be a source of vulnerabilities.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Have you find out the source of the wordpress hacking?. Is this iframe type hacking? or due to any vulnerabilities of your plugins or theme you are using?. I think the best solution is to find out the source of hacking because your issue is application specific.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by DDSvpsHost View Post

Supposing I have about ten sites on a Hosting account but they all keep getting hacked (at the same time!) Where can I move my stuff that might be more secure?

Supposing they're all wordpress sites for clients and they go down every couple of weeks even though I make sure I clean out the vulnerabilities, do scans, firewall via plugins, correct file permissions, hardened htaccess, etc etc.
    This is getting frustrating and exhausting. I heard Cpanel can also be a source of vulnerabilities.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    Do you have those sites hosted under one cPanel account? If your answer is yes, try to separate them so each domain/website has it's own cPanel account. That way your sites will be a bit more secured, as if one site is hacked, other should be safer. If the cPanel is outdated on the server, many things can happen, but overall, I've never heard that cPanel was the reason that the site got hacked.
    And as other suggested, try to find out what's the actual cause of those issues, as whatever you do, if you didn't found the cause, those issues will come back eventually. The best thing you can do is to backup the database, and remove WP and all related plugins and install everything from the scratch, import the database, and then check if the site still contains any malware.
    █ CanSpace Solutions - www.canspace.ca - Canada's leading domain registrar and web hosting provider
    Premium Canadian Web Hosting and .ca domains. Trusted by Canada's largest corporations
    Affordable Web Hosting | 24/7 Support | CIRA CERTIFIED | Proudly Canadian

Hi,

If they're all on the same control panel then it could be one vulnerable site and that leads them to the rest. Keeping plugins and themes updated, as well as removing any themes you're not using is a good idea. The less unused plugins and themes you have on file the more protected you are.

Keeping each site on it's own control panel would be a good idea also, soo if one gets hacked it doesn't affect all your others.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.