Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Best website platform for SEO

Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the best website platform for SEO? tell me friends

Dot Net and php................
    Last edited by ajay49560; 11-02-2015 at 06:44 AM. Reason: change answer

Quote Originally Posted by artijain1900 View Post
    Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the best website platform for SEO? tell me friends
    To design website you can use html and php in the platform www.wordpress.com; Refer my site: http://www.net-question.in

WordPress is a best platform for doing SEO because there are so many plugins are available that help to boost your seo in a great manner. and some of the plugins it self do SEO.

The best platform is the one you can learn and maintain easily and use as frequently as you need it. There are many good ones. Wordpress is excellent for its own purposes but I don't know the needs of your business.
    Noushost.com
    Best Hosting Services - XEN VPS | OpenVZ VPZ | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers.

I would recommend the best platform is WordPress to build and promote your website in search engines. WordPress offers various ready made plugins and addons to build your website seo and rank it better in search engines.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Best Website platform for SEO,

1. HTML
    2. PHP

I would suggest you to any open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Magento, phpBB etc as they have plenty of plugins for SEO.

I also suggest WordPress, which is the best platform for SEO. There are several plugins available which help us to manage the content easily.

WordPress is a best stage for doing SEO on the grounds that there are such a large number of modules are accessible that help your seo in an extraordinary way. what's more, a portion of the modules it self do SEO.

According to me, a custom website developed using PHP platform will be best for SEO. As it doesn't have unnecessary code and scripts in it. It will increase website's page load speed. It is also a crucial point now to rank well in search engines.

I would recommend using the Thesis Framework for WordPress. It is what you might call a "smart theme" in that it is built with SEO in mind as top-priority. It also allows for very easy customization so that you can create a unique-looking website. Very powerful. It is, however, a premium theme but it is definitely worth the price.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast