Who was your first VPS provider?

I'm not 100% certain but I do believe my first VPS provider was VPB LLC... chosen at the time due to a friend's recommendation

What about you, who was your first VPS provider?

==> SolVPS is my favorite VPS web host. It offers nice Linux and Windows VPS hosting solutions.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

We started with one in Irvine I can't remember the name. That thing would crash twice a week lol.
    Charles
    Web Host Pro | Web Hosting \ Dedicated Servers \ VPS

If you ask me, I have had a good run dealing with Stratus4.com and their vps hosting services.
    They are offering 75% off the price now, use codes: S475OASD or S475OLKJ. They are all limited to the first 5 people that claim them.

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best fit for you. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive

pcsmartgroup
    HostOX - Quality web hosting with super fast UK support.
    oXnames - Simple Domain registration with no BS

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, check out these VPS hosts:
    1) Kvchosting.com, 2) Microvps.com, 3) LibertyVPS.net - pricing, features and resources are unique.
    Just choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience.

Well , go4hosting is my first hosting service provide and i must say that its really good.

If you ask me, I have had a good run dealing with HostingSource.com ssd vps hosting services.
    Now they are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order - So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Ya it;s HostIcon

As HostIcon provides high speed 15,000 RPM SAS drives running in RAID10 offering the highest level of I/O output possible. and they provides no less than 12GB RAM to give your accounts the resources they need.

and also they provides 24*7 supports to there clients.
    Last edited by PreetiSangal; 12-08-2015 at 05:46 AM.

As for offshore VPS hosting, I prefer to use Hostplay.com services. Their work is based on quality.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I started with Bluehost India and still I am using their VPS, Their next-gen linux vps hosting with SAN powered devices for 99.99% server & storage uptime is very powerful & I have had good experience with their support team.