Post 5 Things To Consider While Buying Datacenter Colocation Facility

Before zeroing on a choice of colocation solution, there are certain factors you must consider. The points I have escalated here aren't the hard and fast one, but they certainly make the difference. Please find details here : http://www.brainpulse.com/articles/w...colocation.php

5 Things To Consider While Buying Datacenter Colocation services are :
    Colocation pricing and power costs
    Scalability
    Redundancy, availability and service levels
    Deployment Efficiency
    Maintenance and support with a colocation server

I would make sure you research the reputation of the facility before you ship your equipment there. I would even recommend purchasing a dedicated server or vps for a month just to check out the network, support ect.
    Joe Morgan @ Joe’s Datacenter, LLC- www.joesdatacenter.com
    Affordable & Reliable Dedicated Servers| VPS |Colocation in the Midwest

thank for your post, i will do

Colocation data facilities have the special ability to bring together diverse companies. Yet housing the digital assets of a potentially broad range of companies in one place means that colocation centers must be just as diverse and reliable as their "co-lo" tenants.

Colocation, or “co-lo”, is defined as the housing of applications, servers and data in an off-site facility separate from one’s center of operations. Companies that colocate their data frequently realize 50-60% savings in IT capital expenditures. But choosing a colocation provider is a strategic decision that requires a multi-year commitment and merits significant consideration.