Post How Right Web Hosting Improves Page Loading And Performance ?

As page speed is a crucial metric in Google's ranking algorithm, it can impact website's search engine rankings as well. Though, the data available to support this notion delivers varied results, webmasters still believe that page load speed may be a very minor ranking factor. Please find more details here : http://www.brainpulse.com/articles/w...ge-loading.php

Brainplus thanks for sharing the link. Its really useful for me..

I agree, if a website does not get open in 3 seconds people get frustrated. They hit close button and visit other websites. Though the use of visual content like image, video and incorrect configartation makes a website slow, but if you have a good hosting provider you can manage everyting. http://www.ixwebhosting.com/ is such a host.

suppose if we have website with nice page load speed. Some times it may become slow due to the current traffic in the server or may be due any other kind of process running inside server.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Thank you brainpulse ,It's what i need.
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

Page load speed is a very important factor when it comes to the overall ... A couple ways to keep your time on site higher is to write better and ... There are countless ways to improve page load speed on your website, such as: ... To show you just how much web hosts differ when it comes to performance