Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Absolutely, backlinks from the relevant web sites helps in increasing pagerank.

Hmm!!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry wilson View Post
    Yes its absoulty true more backlinks will help in increasing site pr.But the main point is only quality and higher pr backlinks will effect your website page rank means if your site backlinks it self don't have any pr it will not be useful for your website so only quality and higher pr backlinks will help you for increasing your site page rank.
    i think it still going to be useful if you trade links in low pr sites as long as they have strong relevancy to each other

Oh yes page rank of any website is depends on quality backlinks Google will always give more importance if your website has quality and higher pr backlinks.So for making more and higher pr backlinks you have to use all link buildings methods like directory submission but remeber submit your website only on quality and higher pr directories beacause submission on all directories will not give you any benefits choose only quality dir except these use forum posting,blog commenting,article submission,yahoo answers and social bookmarking etc through all these methods you can make backlinks for your website and these backlinks will definatly increase page rank and traffic of your website.

seo consultant
    Credit Repair
    north cyprus hotel
    Last edited by Paul Adison; 08-21-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Adison View Post
    Oh yes page rank of any website is depends on quality backlinks Google will always give more importance if your website has quality and higher pr backlinks.So for making more and higher pr backlinks you have to use all link buildings methods like directory submission but remeber submit your website only on quality and higher pr directories beacause submission on all directories will not give you any benefits choose only quality dir except these use forum posting,blog commenting,article submission,yahoo answers and social bookmarking etc through all these methods you can make backlinks for your website and these backlinks will definatly increase page rank and traffic of your website.
    [/URL]
    well for me, even not on high PR directories as long as im putting my site on right category of the directory site

I've been told that it's the quality of backlinks that counts, not so much the number. But of course, more backlinks of high PR is better than fewer. I think the goal though is to aim for high PR links, because that is what shares the "authority."

Quote Originally Posted by meet1ngex View Post
    I've been told that it's the quality of backlinks that counts, not so much the number. But of course, more backlinks of high PR is better than fewer. I think the goal though is to aim for high PR links, because that is what shares the "authority."
    well they would've told you that a combination of quality of backlinks and its volume is indeed an asset

Only quantity does not matter, quality adds an advantage to it. If the back links are from the good PR Sites, it helps a lot. If this quality and relevant links are there, you will find a great result

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting India View Post
    Only quantity does not matter, quality adds an advantage to it. If the back links are from the good PR Sites, it helps a lot. If this quality and relevant links are there, you will find a great result
    so if there's quality and relevant links. Quanity doesn't matter anymore? then you stop there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenie0109 View Post
    so if there's quality and relevant links. Quanity doesn't matter anymore? then you stop there?
    Sorry for interrupting between you, but i think "Hosting India" didn't said that quantity doesn't matter, he said that not only quantity but also quality adds an advantage to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting India View Post
    Oh!!! i guess you have a problem with English grammar dude , its time to join schools again. I said that only quantity does not matter, you should have quality with it. it means that if you have 100 back links having PR0 and if other site is having 100 backlinks having PR1, the site having backlinks from PR1 will be of more importance in the google point of view
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

Hello friend,
    Yes I think increase back links,increases the page rank..but page rank does not only depends on back links,but it depends on the quality of the forum i.e. whether the users has replied up to the answer needed or they had only tried to use their links.
    So some other factors also effects the page rank of any site..

Regards,
    Nelson

quality backlinks with high Page rank. Irrelevant links will take your page rank to 2 but not more than that.

Quality back links with good content will helps to get good pr. Also they are key factors in generating relevant traffic.

Yes backlinks will play an important role in pr. But try to increase your volume of links which are irrelevant, focus to get relevant backlinks .

Quote Originally Posted by elgharib2008 View Post
    Hi all,

Does more backlinks makes/increases Pagerank?
    How many number of backlinks we have to make to get Pagerank?
    Is this the right method for SEO?
    Waiting for your replies.

Thanks in advance.
    pagerank not only varies on backlinks, it is also in the quality of content..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast