Any info on hostatiq.com?

Hello everyone! I decided to choose a better web hosting provider that would provide me higher stability and performance.
    One of my friends recommended me to try hostatiq.com because they are based on cloudlinux with nginx+varnish+apache which gives best performance. What do you think about their offer?

hello Snoop . I don't have any experience with this company. But as you said that about them you have to try with this company.

Have you already looked for customer reviews on them? I see with hostatiq.com plans you will receive stable fast hosting solutions, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. Latest promo is outstanding!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

My preferable option for high performance stable hosting is Kvchosting.com. With their plans you will get best uptime, fast support and reasonable pricing.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I can't say anything about the mentioned company, the OP, but I'd recommend you to use quality and webmaster-friendly hosting services form hostsparkle.com as their rep is stainless and high and plans contain a lot of use ful resources to run websites smoothly and reliable.

I don't have any idea on which you specified, but i would like to know which service are you looking for & if you be some more specific about your requirements means we can suggest you better, as now a days, maximum providers who providing the service with Best technical supports, Network uptime, moneyback guarantees if you are not satisfied with service, & also many more addons & best features & offers. so just specify your needs.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Mate i don't have any idea on this but check the all details and heading of the company. And its all depend on you what to do. If you feel good to go them then don't take any chance and if you don't then i'll suggest you to go with Godaddy. Their service and plans are really reliable and cheap and good.

I suggest to trust Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

can you give me more information about hostatiq.com ?