Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any information on smart-web-host?

Greetings! How quality and fast are hosting solutions that smart-web-host.com provide? I need a stable fast hosting, any recommendations available?
    Thanks in advance
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Greetings! How quality and fast are hosting solutions that smart-web-host.com provide? I need a stable fast hosting, any recommendations available?
    Thanks in advance
    If you are looking for good hosting, I would suggest using one of theses hosts:

#1 Smart Hosting
    #2 North Hosts

I would recommend Smart Hosting, they are good and quick on support tickets reply's (depending on your problem)
    Last edited by SimpleSmart; 01-11-2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Simple Smart Hosting
    █ Web Hosting / Reseller Hosting - Coming Soon!!

Well, I have not heard of them before. I Suggest you to Check some other alternatives in hosting offers sections, you will get Best Hosting services at low price and Best discounts. You can even fins some hosts who has money-back policies, you can get refund if you are not happy with the service.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

I can say smart-web-host.com will meet your expectation with their stable cheap plans and skilled responsive staff. Get latest XMAS promo offers, visit http://smart-web-host.com/clients/link.php?id=25 to get more details.

2465 John F kenedy blvd 3G Jersey City, NJ 07304
    Ok so do you need a reliable, affordable and fast web hosting? We have your back. We have our own Datacenter and an experienced support team that is available 24/7. If interested we can find a plan that would be beneficial for your specific needs.
    serveyoursite agent web hosting done right.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Hi,

Please contact them online before making any final decision, read SLA and ask for money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their services.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I can say smart-web-host.com will meet your expectation with their stable cheap plans and skilled responsive staff. You can also get nice promos from them.
    ONE-MONTH to get one month when you buy one year hosting
    TWO-MONTHS to get two month when you buy two year hosting
    THREE-MONTHS and receive three month when you buy three year hosting

I think you should also take a look at the SSD hosting services available.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

As I see smart-web-host.com hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Well, seems to me they are offering really quality services and you should give them a chance!

Thanks for your replies folks! Now I am sure in reliability of smart-web-host.com services. I really love their affordable deals and helpful support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

QHoster.com and IR-hosting.com services are full-featured and prices are competitive.
    Besides, their prices are cheap and support team is well-skilled. So, the main advantage of using their hosting services is that you will never have problems to solve, or if there appear some problems, well-trained support staff will always assist you to get rid of them.

Smart Web Host is a web hosting & Domain Registrar company registered in Germany and operating internationally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast