Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cloud hosting for e-commerce

I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
    I have found ViUX.com hosting deals. What do you think of them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Think that it will be reasonable for you to widen the range of your search. You can rely on Kvchosting.com and their ssd web hosting service.
    My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times. They solved every trouble I was experiencing.

For E-commerce site , if you are looking for cloud hosting services I would recommmend you for this is go4hosting that will be secure, reliable , flexible , 99.95% SLA backed, seamless network availability and unpredictable traffic events and lower costs.

I think you should do research on their services with the help of review websites. I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Pretty good managed cloud hosting deals offered by Stratus4.com - their pricing is great taking into account nice features.
    15% OFF CODE: S415OFF - Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

My suggestion is to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Try considering Dailyrazor.com hosting deals. This decent company gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with... Keep up the good work guys!

What is your exact requirement for cloud? You are looking for geo specific hosting provider or location does not matters?

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

I decided to give Stratus4.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrazon View Post
    My suggestion is to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
    Agreed with you mate. Viux.com is the best and trusted..!!

You must try www.cloudways.com managed cloud Hosting platform which is trusted by more than 20000 users from 100 countries worldwide. Its fast and reliable, offering a free trial to explore its amazing features:

• Fully managed and optimized servers.
    • Unlimited websites and staging URLs
    • Easily scale up and scale down servers.
    • Pay as you go - You are charged only when you use a server
    • Invite Team members to coordinate on projects
    • SSH and SFTP access
    • 24/7 support

cloud is the best platform for e commerce

What about Amazon? AWS is pretty good and has a free tier.

Regards
    Ventureer - Hosting Made Easy
    Get now 1000Mb for just $0.95 per month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast