Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am 100% sure that provisionhost.com is good place to get VPS hosting solutions. They have high reputation among webmasters, responsive support and reasonable deals.

Hi, Amojy
    Yes, you can buy VPS for your word press blogging site. and what are your requirements for VPS?

Yes, you can surely host your WordPress blog in VPS Hosting. Here are the reasons why you should consider a VPS for hosting a WordPress website.

* You will have full administrative access to your VPS. You can manage the whole web hosting environment.
    * Since you own the VPS , you can tweak VPS security settings as per your requirements.
    * You can build your own custom WordPress hosting environment.
    * You can make your maximum upload size as large or small as you want, tweak how the server handles certain requests, and pretty much anything you want to adjust.
    * You can run your desired custom scripts or any third party scripts.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Hi,
    Yes you can buy a Windows or Linux VPS for wordpress but you should have some choices on control panel you want to use ?
    and how much you want to pay?
    Last edited by nexus; 04-09-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amojy View Post
    can i buy vps server for my wordpress blogging site? what is the advantages of vps server
    Many wordpress web sites running on shared hosting without any problem, therefore you can run wordpress website on VPS without any problem, select basic VPS plan and host your wordpress website and if you face any issue then you can upgrade the VPS plan to higher plan.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

You will have full control of VPS server. If using shared hosting there will be limitation. You will be limited to the features that are allowed by your service provider. If it is just the WordPress site you are going to use, shared service will be enough.

If you are planning to put more sites, then go for VPS server.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Hello,

I use Vpswebserver company windows hosting for my web site. .. They've good service and I if you use discount 50% you can get reliable and cheap hosting www.vpswebserver.com.

I got 50% off with coupon code LIFE50. Dont know if it is still active, you can try.

regards

Yes you can go with VPS servers for wordpress site which is the perfect one for you & VPS servers controlling is quite easy & you can get at affordable prices & is more stable. We can suggest you better if you be some more specific about requirements like budget, location.

Yes,VPS is enough to help you host your wordpress blogging site.

Some sites will review services of inferior quality and tell you it’s the best WordPress hosting just to make a quick buck. But I recommend what I use.

With traffic to this site now near one million pageviews per month, where to host is among the handful of most important decisions I make when it comes to this website, which drives my livelihood.

I trust the hosting of Yoast.com to Synthesis, the managed WordPress hosting platform operated by Copyblogger Media.

After having a great hosting experience on a VPS.net Cloud Server for over two years, I decided to make the switch the Synthesis for a few key reasons:

For Wordpress hosting ctrlswitches is best one, because they are having excellent customer support with only managed service.

Hi, if you don't have a big budget, you can start with shared hosting. Find hosting with good and responsive support, because this is very important. Also if you find wordpress hosting, this will be better then the simple shared. The wordpress shared hosting servers are specially optimized for WP.

If you have enough money to take a VPS, find hosting provider with backups, because from my years of experience I know that sometimes there is a problems with WP and it will be good if you have backup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheap and Friendly SEO VPS services http://www.plutonhosting.com !

Cheap, Stable and Fast Hosting Solutions For Your Business.

Amazing discounts and 24/7 support!

Quote Originally Posted by Amojy View Post
    can i buy vps server for my wordpress blogging site? what is the advantages of vps server
    Yes, definitely you can.

Visit: https://weblicence.net/index.php/vps/ to get reliable, high performing VPS hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of VPS hosting plans as per your requirements.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12