Switzerland Servers

I'm starting a small business and need dedicated server provider in Switzerland.
    I need a dedicated managed server preferably and mostly excellent support.
    Could you recommending some good and cheap supplier? How is rackend.net and their dedicated hosting services? Are they reliable?
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Have a look at servers from superbithost.com, they have stable servers which are supported well around the clock.
    There are no contacts on them. Bitcoin is their attractive payment method which are convenient for many webmasters.

What is your dedicated server requirements and budget for a managed solution? We can't recommend much if you do not provide some additional information about your needs.
    www.BaCloud.com - Affordable dedicated servers, VPS, hosting.
    Accept BitCoins, Credit Cards, Paypal, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, SafetyPay, Direct bank transfer.

Think that you will find the best dedicated server host via findmeaserver.com services. They are absolutely free, they will help you to compare various web hosts.

I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Thanks for the information guys. its really useful for me.

The first time i registered with Pirateshosting.net it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country. I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their dedicated server services as soon as I reach 100 customers. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

My preferable option to get quality servers is Giga-Dedicated.ca, no matter what location are you looking for. They have attractive deals, high available support and fast servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I know that Tunevps.com is a good place to order EU dedicated servers at good rates.
    Pricing looks reasonable enough to make an order. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

To my mind you will be pleased dealing with Exmasters.com solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quality dedicated servers from hostingsource.com are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
    Their pricing policy is simple and flexible and their network is fully-redundant.
    Support is helpful aorund the clock.