Bitcoin VPS hosting

Hi. I want create web hosting companies list, which accepts bitcoin. Help me with this info.

First 20 companies are in my signature by second link, but i want more.

I can draw your attention to Rareservers.com which is really professional web host. They offer nice VPS and dedicated servers in EU and US.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

We'll gladly accept bitcoin. Would rather have bitcoin than PayPal anyday!
    Rad Web Hosting - Reliable Shared Hosting - Fast Support
    Custom Dedicated Servers - Performance Cloud Hosting - Reseller Hosting
    DDoS Protected - Premium Network - KVM VPS Servers

Take a look at Vpsnine.com vps hosting deals. I recommend this web host for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt.

I recommend you to visit offers section, there you will quickly find host suitable for your terms of search

I can say that Vpsnine.com is reliable and good customer service company. they were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. software selection is amazing.

Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

On the account of the fact, I can recommend findmeavps.com service. It is totally free, so you will loose nothing.
    They will help you to compare VPS hosts and choose the best according to your specific needs. Check their twitter account also: twitter.com/findmeavps
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quality VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com, they provide attractive discounts which make them attractive for many webmasters.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Take a look at Vpsnine.com vps hosting deals. I recommend this web host for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt.
    Great information. Thanks for sharing this with us.

We offer VPS and Web hosting via Bitcoin and Paypal
    AtlanticServers
    VPS & Web Hosting solutions
    https://www.atlanticservers.com

This is new with bitcoin

Bitcoin VPS Hosting from BitronicTech is powerful and ready to use in under 10 minutes. It's great for developers, both stable and scalable. Deploying an Bitcoin VPS with BitronicTech takes just 10 minutes and even less if you you already have an account with us. You can choose from any of the recent versions of various Linux distros. You also get our 24/7 Support and a 30 day money back guarantee! Deploy in under 10 minutes, get started now.

Our Bitcoin VPS hosting runs on Xen kernel and is optimized for near bare metal performance. It also come with our proprietary control panel which gives you the power to console your VMs, control power state, re-install OS and more in just seconds at the push of a button. Each Xeon core is equivalent to 2.26Ghz or greater. Do you need raw power, scalability and fast deployment? Choose Bitcoin VPS hosting from BitronicTech.

Hi Everyone

We've added new version (english) of bitcoin vps hosting list nocens.org/ratings/487-bitcoin-hosting

I'd have a deal with webhostingzone.org, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock and they are accepting bitcoins as payment.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

According to my knowledge webhostingzone.org would be best option to get high performance server solutions. Servers are affordable and they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.