Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need hosting with 10 gbs of space

Hey dudes,
    I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 10 GB - Disk Space, 150 GB - Traffic
    99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
    Would like to ask you to share your views on Stratus4.com hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?

I'd draw your attention to services from ifastnet.com and virtono.com, there are a lot of useful resources in their plans to run websites successfully.
    Prices are not high and their technicians are able to fix issues very fast.

I'd like to say ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at low rates. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am 100% sure that 4Goodhosting.com service will help you to find the best VPS host for reasonable prices. Servers are guaranteed fast and reliable. Support they provide is 24 hours. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when I need help on transferring domain names or reconfiguring a blog. I am very happy with the level of service they provide.

My opinion is to go with Godaddy. it is the best hosting company. Their service and support is really reasonable and good.

I've been with Stratus4.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too.The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

What is your exact hosting requirement? Are you looking for geo specific hosting provider or any location can be okay for you?

I recommend to use Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

It seems to me services from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com are suitable for meeting the needs of many IT users.
    Support is active around the clock and prices are competitive.
    Servers work with no glitches.

I would highly recommend Smart-web-host.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Their service offers a lot of freedom when creating/modifying sites with support of any modern script.

I can say that Dailyrazor.com is reliable and good customer service host. Software selection is amazing.
    Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

Moreover, can also recommend webhosting-wmd.hr to those who are looking for professional host in Croatia.

Hey
    I am using the services of Online Trouble Shooters . The company is providing the best services and excellent 24 * 7 technical support at very affordable price.
    According to your requirement , i would definitely suggest you to go for them. They are offering the Free Trials http://https://www.onlinetroubleshooters.com/#on some of their plans. You can take it too,if u feel it reliable for your business go ahead ,otherwise discard .

I am happy with their services and technical support and suggest you to go for them.

I hope my ans. will help you.
    Thank you
    Last edited by shweta kaul; 02-29-2016 at 06:00 AM.

I can say smart-web-host.com hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

I have a online business website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with Stratus4.com.
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    features are excellent.

The hosting services I would draw your attention to is Nibs Host. They have a number of plans available and these can include 20GBs of space which is twice as much that you require for very low prices. They also have some of the greatest customer service that I have experienced and I have not had any reliability issues over the 7 month period that I have used their services.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast