one most effective On-Page activity

Guys, we are all good experienced webmaster here, I want only one thing from all of you, what is a most effective on page activity from your point of view, What you have been realized in SEO field.

From an SEO perspective, I would say that having a large volume of copy relevant to the keywords you are wanting to rank for is one of the first steps in on-page strategies. It seems to me that off-page SEO is more effective than on-page, however.
    Rad Web Hosting - Reliable Shared Hosting - Fast Support
    Custom Dedicated Servers - Performance Cloud Hosting - Reseller Hosting
    DDoS Protected - Premium Network - KVM VPS Servers

On-page -On-Page Optimization means controlling a web page by you or by your page .coding.

Off- page -Off Page Optimization is not controlled by the page coding.
    Easily create a lending and borrowing script in a few days with Agriya's peer to peer lending and borrowing software - Crowdfunding Lend .

From my point of view I can say creating fresh quality content pages for your website.

Post last panda updates , now rules are simple , try to make best possible website with 100% original , unique and informative content .
    Keep things simple , don't try over stuffing keywords or over optimize pages. Content should be in flow and informative.

In brief Content is King !

Apart from that website should be fully responsive and should nit have any broken links . Use tool like brokenlinkcheck.com to check the same

Also do some good interlinking in-between pages using different anchor tags so that all pages get crawled properly .

Hope it help.

My Point of View Meta tag and Quality content.

Content marketing is the best for your website.

SEO friendly website, SEO friendly Content, Unique title or description, keywords in header and Title tag I think It is effective on page activity.

Quality content and keyword density are the most important and effective On-Page SEO activities.

On-page optimization refers to all measures that can be taken directly from the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings. Blog Post Title, Submission of XML Sitemap, Post Permalink Structure, Implementation of Google Analytics, Heading Tags, Keyword Density, Anchor Text Optimization, Meta Tags, Alt Tag Optimization, Addition of Images, Content Interlinking, Title Tag Optimization, Web page Specific Meta Tag, Linking out to External Websites, Write Engaging Content, Keyword Research and Evaluation.

OnPage SEO activities are:

Keyword research
    Content writing
    Meta tags
    Google Analytics
    Google Webmaster tools
    sitemap.xml
    robots.txt
    .htaccess
    Heading Tags(H1, H2)
    Alt Tags

Top 5 On Page SEO

1. Meta Tag Creation
    2. Content Optimization
    3. Internal Linking
    4. Robots Text
    5. Sitemap

Focus on Content Optimization and make it perfect so that you can get the strong On-page optimization.