Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

need a quality virtual server

I need a quality virtual server and my budget is tight and two hosts are under my consideration - Kvchosting.com and provisionhost.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?

Panamaserver.com and a2hosting.com VPS accounts are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Plans contain a lot of useful resources to run your websites smoothly and reliably.

I think you should try a2hosting.I always use VPS here,and their support are very well

How much disk space, RAM and Data Transfer do you need?
    I can say that you will have nice ssd hosting experience dealing with Kvchosting.com - they are offering 50% off the price on their ssd vps hosting plans, use the code: SSDVPS when ordering. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

I see that your budget is tight, but how much exactly are you ready to spend? What specs are needed?

Sorry, haven't heard about them before. But there are so many providers who providing the best services with more addons & best features including moneyback guarantees, higher uptimes in network & at very affordable prices. Kindly specify your requirements so that we can suggest you the better.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by hai0508 View Post
    I think you should try a2hosting.I always use VPS here,and their support are very well
    Agreed with you. Their service is really very good and 24/7 support as well.

Why not to give findmeavps.com free service a try?
    These guys will help you to compare various VPS hosting providers and you will have opportunity to compare them and choose the best one.

Have you try the advertising forrm
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

I'm using a2.hosting and feel good.
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

If you check provisionhost.com - I believe there vyou will find what you have been looking for. They have powerful configuration and services there and I believe with them you will be able to have good service.

Unisecure is one among the best VPS hosting providers in US with affordable and quality-driven services. Unisecure offers a wide array of products specifically designed to meet every customer’s need.

If you need high quality hosting service, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. Based on my real experience, the servers are very fast and reliable. Uptime is perfect and pricing is reasonable. Support is 24 hours active. When I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped without any hesitation. I really like the fast response. They always respond in few minutes often with solution. I am very satisfied customer.

What are the exact hosting requirements? Are you looking for geo specific hosting provider or location does not matters?

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast