Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

recommend hosting provider

Good day! I would like to host an e-commerce website so my host should be provided with high performance
    What web hosting can you recommend me to choose for this business online?
    How is centexhosting.com hosting? Is it reliable option to deal with?

Are they available 24x7 via email, chat or call support? Do they offer money back guarantee?

Hey,
    I am using the services of Online Trouble Shooters, they are providing the best services and excellent 24*7 technical support at very affordable and reasonable price. I would definitely suggest you to go for them.They are offering Free Trials on some of their plans too.

Thank you

Well i don't know about this, but if they give you benefits that you need about you website then, try it.

As I know with centexhosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers for best performance.

According to my knowledge Ir-hosting.com is a perfect place to get web hosting deals. They are reliable company that is well-priced and easy to work with.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

VPB is reliable.they can provide good support like email and phone support,etc.one more thing,it is great cost-effective.you can try it.
    Last edited by Edison thomas; 04-06-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Red face a good provider

Hi,
    it depends on your needs?
    but take a look at Monovm.com for services below :

web hosting - VPS - Dedicated server - Domain registration
    Last edited by nexus; 04-09-2016 at 07:39 AM.

I can recommend NextPointHost. Very stable and reliable provider.

I recommend to use Smart-web-host.com deals. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist. You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

With Centex Hosting all services are managed with a full technical staff on standby to assist you with any support should you require it.

I used 1&1 a long ago, as far as I remember after several other hosts I switched to Cloudways, because back then in 2012 it was reliable and relatively cheap web hosting for websites on PHP 5 (that is what I needed). I would recommend to do the benchmarking for ANY web hosting on the planet Earth make sure it fits your needs completely. As for the control panel, pay attention to Webmin, Zpanel , ServerSuit. If you are running older versions, you will need to upgrade system.
    Last edited by coop31; 04-08-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragulaussie View Post
    Godaddy and Ebay is best web hosting provider
    When did ebay become a web hosting provider?

Sorry to say that but I have not seen much of valuable inputs in this thread that could help the OP to make a wise choice. Checking the google will only give you results based on the SEO and paid reviews.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I can recommend Cybercon, very reliable hosting service provided,
    24/7 response support provided, click Cybercon for more details.

That's what I experienced and want to share with you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast