Want a affordable VPS ?Here it is.

VPS is not just cheap, but in addition, it offers an excellent amount of efficiency, reliability and result. It provides us a high amount of flexibility along with the web environment is scalable, dependable and safe.http://www.letsidc.com/

VPS is nothing but the abstraction of “Virtual Private Server”. From the name itself, it is clear that VPS is not private server but virtually it acts like a private server.We can install any software or OS without affecting other virtual machines on the same server. With this technology of partitioning a single server, customer can enjoy the benefits which are similar to dedicated hosting.I have availed the Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting from 9cubehosting.com and have no regrets.My website's performance is detached from the other sites hosted on the same server.Hence my website is always up with their multiple servers around the world.

VPS is nothing a but a Virtual container or know as even VDS, which has dedicated resources assigned to one particular client to use. VPSs are affordable, reliable, has stable speed and can upgrade/downgrade anytime.

I prefer vps9.net , reliable and affordable VPS hosting provider with best support team.

Thanks for link is it ddos protected ?

Quote Originally Posted by michanik View Post
    Thanks for link is it ddos protected ?
    every vps provide provides basis DDOS protection which is null routing however if the attack is sever they will take your server offline otherwise if you have purchase extra protection which is sold in GBs i.e. how much attack they will cater for you.

Superfast SSD VPS servers from 3.50 / $5.00 pm – Our SSD VPS Server comes with a big spec, Money-back Guarantee and a low price.

Quote Originally Posted by mars123 View Post
    VPS is nothing but the abstraction of “Virtual Private Server”. From the name itself, it is clear that VPS is not private server but virtually it acts like a private server.We can install any software or OS without affecting other virtual machines on the same server. With this technology of partitioning a single server, customer can enjoy the benefits which are similar to dedicated hosting.I have availed the Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting from 9cubehosting.com and have no regrets.My website's performance is detached from the other sites hosted on the same server.Hence my website is always up with their multiple servers around the world.

Thanks mars for your reply.

i dont use vps

Great thanks for this link now i can easily buy VPS.
    Tours to Bhutan@Bokars | Tour Operator

Thanks for the offer but i was always prefer and suggest to buy hostgator vps hosting because they provide very good service and they also have very good uptime speed.
    Hostgator coupons : 100% working hostgator web hosting coupons

Dreamhost offers the best VPS hosting services at an affordable rates.