Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exchange Certificates

Hi,

I am in the process of installing a new server. I am using Hyper V as the base, with 4 virtual servers running on it - one gateway, 2 mail/web servers, and one ftp server. I have configured the ports and redirecting of data fine, but am at a loss as far as the mail certificates go. Does anyone know whether I need to install the certificate onto the each mail server and then export it to the gateway, or do I install the certificate on the gateway and then export to each mail server?
    Many thanks,

Nigel

you need to install certificate on gateway and then export to each mail server.. because its not compulsory to install certificate in all mail server
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

The certificates DO NOT specify that they are not able to be redeemed for cash (unlike many gift certificates and gift cards). If they can be exchanged, is the store required by law to exchange them? I know it varies by state, I'm in Hawaii, but does anyone have general knowledge on the topic.

Most stores will let u exchange and or give u another gift card if u have a reciept.

You should install one gateway server then send it to all other server It will helpful for you.And easy access to other servers.

Beacon Hill Homes for Sale
    Last edited by abraham.a; 03-12-2011 at 01:40 AM.

The certificates DO NOT specify that they are not able to be redeemed for cash (unlike many gift certificates and gift cards). If they can be exchanged, is the store required by law to exchange them? I know it varies by state, I'm in Hawaii, but does anyone have general knowledge on the topic.

You need to install certificate on gateway and export it to mail server

yeah that,s specifically you need a must install certificate on get way than you send it all other server so in that cause it will b a very effective and reliable for you,that,s my advise and knowledge so if you have a any effective and strong suggestion about it so please shear with me your value able suggestions.
    Thanks in advance to all.

After you receive the certificate file or files from the CA, you install them on the Exchange server. Servers > Certificates > select the server > select the certificate > Edit > Services tab. The procedures are the same for self-signed certificates, or certificates that were issued by a CA.

The certifications DO NOT define they are unable to be redeemed for money (unlike most gift certificates and gift cards). Law requires the shop to swap them, if they may be traded? Does anybody have understanding on the subject, although I know that it varies by country, I am in Hawaii.

The certifications DO NOT define they are unable to be redeemed for money (unlike most gift certificates and gift cards). Law requires the shop to swap them, if they may be traded? Does anybody have understanding on the subject, although I know that it varies by country, I am in Hawaii.

Once you get the certificate files or file in the CA, you put in them. Programs > Certificates > pick the server > pick the credentials > Edit > Services tab. The processes are the exact same for certificates.

The certificate is automatically enabled for all Exchange services except Unified Messaging, and is used to encrypt internal communication between Exchange servers, Exchange services on the same computer, and client connections that are proxied from the Client Access services to the backend services on Mailbox servers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast