Security Plug in Wordpress

I need security plug in for Wordpress that can save my Wordpress website from hackers ?

Please check wordfence, it is good.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

update Wordpress version no hacking issues

WordFence is a great option to start with. Disable the Live View option.

Also talk to your host if additional measures can be taken. A plugin should be the last steps towards WordPress security.
    ██ WPCYCLE MANAGED WORDPRESS WEB HOSTING ██
    Managed WordPress Virtual Private Servers & Managed WordPress Dedicated Servers
    WordPress Brute Force-XMLRPC Protection • SSD • PHP7 • NGINX • Backups • Optimized
    Email: sales@wpcycle.comFacebook: wpcycle • Twitter: wpcycle

User Blocker is good Security plugin which helps you for Protect your site from Hackers.
    https://www.solwininfotech.com/produ.../user-blocker/
    You can see features on their site.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    I would recommend below plugins for WordPress security -

iThemes Security
    Wordfence Security

Here is the link for detailed description - https://www.24x7servermanagement.com...ress-security/
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

hi,

try All In One WP Security & Firewall... This plugin will take your website security to a whole new level.
    It reduces security risk by checking for vulnerabilities, and by implementing and enforcing the latest recommended WordPress security practices and techniques.
    "Powerfull state of the art DELL servers!"
    VpsWebServer - Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers
    SupportTM - Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support

I do agree with riprook7 that Wordfence alone is the best security plugin for wordpress, you may also try Loginizer, it helps to prevent multiple login attempts.

I'm using Ithemes security, it's pretty good

I personally prefer to use Wordfence and Sucuri with hardening .htaccess file. Cheers

Twenty-six percent of all websites globally use WordPress. As a result of this popularity, hackers and spammers have taken keen interest in breaking the security of WP-operated sites. In this post, we're going to cover some of the best WordPress security plugins that can help reduce the risk of your website

Hii,

WordPress data globally synchronized via "/home/user/public_html/" folder, so it is easy to hack the data simply while in other CMS the data has take placed in different location, so it is less bit of hacking. there are different tool for security tool for WordPress website.
    The main Security plugin is wordfrence to protect the data.

I am using All in one WP Security and Firewall. You can see a security scores on its dashboard which shows how well you are protecting based on the security features. It is really easy to use for beginners. However, I prefer to install one more plugin for backup for in case. The ultimate insurance is the backup to a website. Check out backup plugins like Updraftplus and WPvivid Backup/Restore. They both are good options for backup plugin.