Need a website, graphics, and animation creator!!!

I am Murphy, I am an artist. I want to establish a website of my own thorough which I can advertise my thoughts, views and some of my pictures to peoples. I am looking for a good company which can help me and develop a website. I have spent lot of time on internet but I am hopeless. So, please help to get any information as soon as possible.

Need a website, graphics, and animation creator!!!

That great!!! That you want to share your thoughts and views. I am an artist too. I faced the same problem as you are facing. I asked many peoples if they know any website. Then one of my friend told me about ThePixelStudios. It’s really a good company and it provides 110% satisfaction guaranty to all there clients. In fact, they are confident that client does not have to pay full amount until the project is finished and the client is completely satisfied.

HI
    Here I found a site maybe it will help you! most of my friends have rated this registrar much better than Others.
    GOOD LUCK!www.todaynic.com
    www.todaynic.com
    MSN;info@todaynic.com
    $1.5CN $6.52COM/ORG/NET

You may start your own blog which is easy to start.

myhostingbox helps you in putting your own views in making the websites

Closed due to the flood
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities