Host for Minecraft server

Which hosts are considered best for purchasing Minecraft server solutions from them?
    My requirements are very usual: solid network, hardware and skilled techies.
    My budget is around $40/month.
    How is provisionhost.com Minecraft solutions?
    Thanks!

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    You can get nice servers at Kvchosting.com - The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    I decided to read some reviews about them and recognized that they did their job qualified. You can trust them.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality gaming server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I know that with provisionhost.com everything works fast. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Check out servers from veeble.org and pirateshosting.net.
    They have servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive.
    They have a superb tech support. Lightning fast and complex issues solved very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Check out servers from veeble.org and pirateshosting.net.
    They have servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive.
    They have a superb tech support. Lightning fast and complex issues solved very quickly.
    I agree with you.

Sorry but the hosting I trust is 4Goodhosting.com. You must rely with them. My experience is 100% all positive and I am fully satisfied with the service. Pricing is reasonable. The servers runs fast and efficiently. Uptime is perfect. Support is active 24/7 and they are very fast. They respond in just few minutes and often with full solution to my basic or moderate questions. Just try them.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

I'd like to advise you to use servers which yougottohaveithosting.co.za provides because they are ideal for Mailing as they provide 100% whitelisted IP’s do not block port 25 and can offer up to a /22 subnet. And pricing policy is simple and flexible. Support is troubleshooting and active around the clock.

It's recommended that before you pick any web hosting provider, you should do good research on company's review, web hosting support, security, up-time records, etc. With budget of 40 USD, you can easily get 2 GB RAM VPS deal.

I am unsure with your VPS provider though If you want other excellent alternative, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting as most Reliable Windows and Linux VPS provider.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

2gb vps deal seem to me not enough. Isn't minecraft server quite demanding ?

You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    I believe that Rogohosting.com will suit all your demands on the most favorable terms. Use 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN

It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.

What server location do you prefer?
    BARE-METAL SERVERS - CherryServers.com
    paulius.jankevicius@cherryservers.com Skype: paulius.cherryservers
    Bitcoins accepted!

I think servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net are good for running any websites with.
    Prices are not high and their servers are well-balanced.
    Support is helpful and troubleshooting.