Thread: E-commerce site

E-commerce site

Hi, Everyone
    Which hosting suits for E-commerce site. Which CMS is suits for it (wordpress, php, asp) and which one is more security for E-commerce site. and in E-commerce the product is only cloths.

Livepro softech pvt ltd will design the website according to you with full customization In a very reasonable price. We develop website in php platform the reason behind is that no one will make copy of your website. In market many web designing companies are over their who will only purchase a template for you and attach a domain with it and if you will ask them for any changes then they will tell you that customization is not possible. The reason behind is that customization they are not professional. They will buy the templates from opencart.com. Livepro will design the website according to you and they also provide the facility of payment gateway and logistic. For more details visit http://livepro.in/

Hey dude,
    What is your budget? How much disk space, bandwidth do you require? What server location are you interested in?

For me, I consider Swissns.ch to be the best option in France and Germany region. Their support team is available for you 24×7 through their ticketing system, always there to help you with any questions or problems you may have. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Moreover, I know Dailyrazor.com which is great choice for those who need e-commerce hosting packages in USA.
    According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

I can also add that QHoster.com is professional host that can be also good for running e-commerce web sites.
    Server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Personally I consider Plusplushosting.net to be the best option for running e-commerce web sites.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

E-commerce issues will be solved by the e-commerce solution providers who can give the best ideas of e-commerce business.

I think wordpress can be a good choice, but you have to make sure that you know all about the provider first by checking testimonies and hearsay about the product.

I think Swissns.ch would meet your needs for sure. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

In my opinion, I recommend using http://litextension.com/ which is the wise solusion for running your sites.
    Their servers supports users to migrate Products, Customers directly from your store to target store. No third party involved. Test with free demo web. Super Easy Setup migration process
    Name:  whychooseus2.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  38.0 KB

Godaddy as a web hosting
    WordPress as a CMS

But everything depends on your budget and requirements.

According to the annual report in 2015, top four e-commerce platforms takes three quarters of Market Share. WooCommerce is at the top individual standings with 26% of all e-commerce stores. Total Magento Community and Magento Enterspire make Magento be the most popular e-commerce platform in 2015.

It is an undeniable fact that years of development is no longer the most important factor, which has influence on user behavior in the e-commerce. Business chooses through features and suitability for their company condition.

I add mre info about Security E-commercle
    1.Use SSL certificates and ensure PCI compliance
    2.Don’t hang on to customer data
    3.Have multiple layers of security
    4.Ensure DDoS protection with cloud-based services

Godaddy is the better option for e-commerce hosting. You can use Wordpress software application for creating the website.