Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As you know the pros and cons of each one, it's up to you to decide which one is better. Most experts recommend that you start off with PPC for a short period of time whilst carrying out organic SEO techniques at the back end. Then once you have a steady flow of traffic to your website and your website is optimized for search engines, you can slowly reduce your PPC budget and then stop the campaign eventually. Mind you that the final decision rests totally on you. There are people who use only one or both of these strategies.

PPC gives instant result and is short time, whereas the SEOis long term result and needs time. SEO and PPC both are beneficial for any business.

Search engine optimization is always better because this is not a paid listing it is totally free listing and PPC is a paid listing.

8th Floor, Olympia National Towers, Block 3, A3 & A4, North Phase, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600032, Tamilnadu, India.
    SEO is the best One comapre than PPC. Because Without payinf for Search Engine We can what PPC does More than We achieve through SEO.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

Both are good
    PPC is running a paid campaign and it generates lots of traffic quickly.
    SEO is Long term process, If you have done proper work you will be generate maximum number of users in few months

Undoubtedly SEO is the best for me.

SEO is the best than PPC

SEO and PPC both are best in his own area. PPC is the paid service where SEO is the free, natural, organic techniques.
    SEO is a cheap technique than PPC.
    SEO is the best technique than PPC because you can get your own budget in the SEO. PPC is costly, you have to pay when your site gets clicking.
    SEO gives results for a Long time.
    PPC gives instant results in the ranking. if you not getting results through SEO, you should try for PPC

Quote Originally Posted by SEOShark View Post
    Which one is better-ppc or Seo?
    According to me SEO is the best rather than PPC. Suppose if you want oragnic results with 2 month then you can do SEO its totally free .try it once...

PPC is instant traffic, your budget dictates how long the tap is turned on and when it is turned off.

PPC campaigns require time and data to perfect. Once sufficient data has been collected the targeted keywords can be narrowed down to only those which are profitable.

Adwords allows granular control over all aspects of targeting from demographics to day/night cycles. However to reach the stage where the campaign runs on auto-pilot requires significant data.

To acquire significant data, a decent budget is required otherwise a lot of time and money will be wasted in the data collation period.

SEO

SEO is not like paid advertising where the budget dictates how long the tap is turned on, this means results are much slower but they are free.

Think of SEO as a long term investment rather than something which will generate tons of traffic overnight.

Organic traffic and PPC traffic both convert well as the consumers are super targeted.

However with Adwords you will get “curious” clicks which don’t convert but still deplete the Adwords budget.

With Organic traffic even 1000 curious clicks with 0 conversions is a not a big deal as the traffic is obviously free.

Lets start with 3 facts:

1. I am working at web hosting company
    2. Every day I hear "content is a king"
    3. It is imposible to optimize every web page which is going to rank high.

For example I am using PPC for "web hosting" related terms because competitors also doing linkbuilding and adwords and on the other side only few hundreds people are searching exact phrase "web hosting". Speaking from that position I am able to create one page relate to web hosting term but with adwords I get similar phrases like "top web hosting", "cpanel web hosting" etc.

But if you have knowledge, time and energy to create valuable content then I suggest you to start with a blog and to learn staff like "long tail keywords" and "content optimization". It pays in a long term.

I read some case studies that have confirmed me that people are likely to trust more on websites wich was visited from organic visits then ones wich was visited from PPC results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12