Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For Fast Dedicated Server in Europe

Hello, I hope some experienced webmasters here will help me to choose the right host that offers dedicated servers in Europe.
    Requirements:
    16B - RAM
    2×2 TB - SATA HD
    10TB - Bandwidth
    Budget - €150 - 175/month

I am not sure, but now I am considering Webis.pt dedicated servers:
    What are your views? Is their pricing ok? Have you ever heard about them before?

P.S. I need reliable one with stable and fast servers + 24/7 customer support help. Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

For Fast and Best Dedicated Servers in Europe, you can go with go4hosting with awesome trustworthy services and support.For offers you can visit go4hosting .

I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, they have provided 24/7 support that is always managed by default, they often go beyond what is included by default to satisfy custom client needs. You can learn a lot when you sign up with them. Prices are competitive.

I think you should have more reliable names to make proper choice. My recommendation is to use Giga-RDP.ca server deals. You will receive powerful solid servers, stable network and helpful staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Are you looking for the provider as per your geo location or it does not matters much?

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Hello, I hope some experienced webmasters here will help me to choose the right host that offers dedicated servers in Europe.
    Requirements:
    16B - RAM
    2×2 TB - SATA HD
    10TB - Bandwidth
    Budget - €150 - 175/month

I am not sure, but now I am considering Webis.pt dedicated servers:
    What are your views? Is their pricing ok? Have you ever heard about them before?

P.S. I need reliable one with stable and fast servers + 24/7 customer support help. Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.
    Your budget €175 is good for linux server but very difficult for Windows server, therefore please confirm which OS you required.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

When it comes to dedicated hosting I prefer to deal with reputed and time-tested (at least 3 years) hosts in the hosting industry.
    For instance, I can recommend Wolfcraftserver.com and their really attractive with the price and resources dedicated hosting packages:
    Essential only for $ 84.99 per month
    AMD Opteron 3365 (8 X 2.4Ghz)
    32 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 X 2 TB HDD or SSD's
    100 Megabit Fiber Connection
    The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING
    It gives 10% on everything.

Smile Lithuania and Netherlands Dedicated servers

Hello,

you can check monovm.com for Lithuania dedicated server and Netherlands Dedicated server.

Nice support , nice hardware quality , nice network connections quality.

Thanks
    Last edited by nexus; 04-09-2016 at 07:36 AM.

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Unisecure is a US-based web services and web hosting solution provider with several world class data centers in USA and Asia-pacific regions. If you liked this content and want more information on server hosting and web hosting services- visit unisecure.com

If you are looking for high end dedicated servers in Europe then I will suggest you to go with E5 server of WHUK as it comes a lot of benefits as
    • Enterprise Quality Server Hardware
    • SmarterBundle Pro
    • Proactive Server Monitoring
    • IPv6 Support
    • UK Data Centers

I can say the best server hosting solutions are provided by Rackend.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated
    Servers With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
    It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
    we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
    This Offer Available From Our NL and France Data Centers.
    www.blisshostingco.net

==> QHoster.com is the best option to get stable servers in Europe (99.9% uptime guarantee).

You will also make right decision to like their facebook page: facebook.com/qhoster

The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

According to my research Giga-RDP.ca would be suitable for you. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast