Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice6 View Post
    Hello friends,

I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for email. I have no idea in host vps and server, please give me some advice.

Thank you very much!
    Why don't you check for the provider who offers Cloud Email Hosting specifically? It can be more beneficial and help in better savings.

How to choose a web hosting service?

In brief –

Know your hosting needs.
    Investigate on host reliability and uptime guarantees.
    Study web host upgrading options.
    Check all hosting features (such as number of addon domains allowed) based on your needs.
    Check prices on both sign up and renewal.
    Check hosting control panel.
    Read hosting company’s ToS to find out more about account suspension and server usage policy.
    Other supporting features (ie. site backup, environmental friendliness, etc)

You can rely on Scopehosts cloud hosting service. they have SSD based cloud VPS plans with best support at low price.

Hello,

I'm looking to start up a Minecraft server network, but I need some help on the hosting side of things.. Basically, I need a host that can handle all this, that is able to do upgrades very easily, that has excellent support/response time, and that is not too expensive. I've outlined my server below using a template/guide in this sub-forum. If I missed anything, or if you need to know more, feel free to drop a comment!

Minecraft Server Information:

How many servers do you run? 4 (Excluding the HUB and the Bungee server)
    What type of servers do you run? Survival, Creative, Factions and SkyBlock
    How many players do each of your servers get per day? 50/75 (Taken from my old servers)
    Where are most of your players located? My guess would be USA

Hardware Information:

What type of hosting are you looking for? Dedicated hosting with DDoS protection
    What is your monthly budget? $2500/$3500
    Do you mind set up fees? Not at all
    How much memory will you need for the entire server itself? 64GB+ (Multiple dedis are okay)
    What type of CPU would you prefer? Xeon E3
    How much storage space will you need? One 1TB and the other 500GB - Preferred drives: SSDs
    Would you like DDoS protection: Yes

Cloudways web hosting is a host of benefits over traditional hosting, the most prominent ones being in terms of performance, security and scalability. Cloudways offers fully managed cloud hosting services. They take care of everything related to hosting – right from configuring and patching the server to installing and updating your applications.

Hi Janice,
    In my opinion, you should once visit znetlive. If you want only email solutions then I'd suggest you to opt for Office 365 where you'll be able to communicate with business class E-mails, do unlimited online meetings and video web conferencing, store documents and share files online and many office tools will be offered with it to build professional documents easily. Or if you need cloud hosting seperately for you email, then go for public cloud as it's the most economic cloud hosting for email solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by tieb View Post
    hostingsource.com is pretty good
    they provide game hosting to?

There are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there, the vast majority of which meet the WordPress minimum requirements, and choosing one from the crowd can be a chore. Just like flowers need the right environment to grow, WordPress works best when it’s in a rich hosting environment.

We’ve dealt with more hosts than you can imagine; in our opinion, the hosts below represent some of the best and brightest of the hosting world. If you do decide to go with one of the hosts below and click through from this page, some will donate a portion of your fee back—so you can have a great host and support WordPress.org at the same time. If you don’t need the flexibility of a full web host, you may consider getting a free blog on WordPress.com.

To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above factors from use reviews. * Talk to a representative of the selected one and if satisfied...signin with them. Service providers like 9cubehosting.com provide professional service at low cost.

For reliable reasoning internet hosting service i recommend www.cloudways.com I won't go in to the details about their service, but can only say that they are the best of all reasoning internet hosting service providers and their customer support is superb.

https://www.vpb.com/host.php?id=6401&fuid=291

I have used this mail service,very good,maybe you can consider.
    Want to talk please add my skype Skype: huang.janice6,i will recommend this service for you.

if you have any concern about Choosing hosting for email and others service. You can Contact Hosting Provider India Provide a range of Hosting Plans with 99.99% or even 100% uptime on cluster hosting, Choose any of them and start your online business instantly. This Company have very Affordable and Reliable Hosting Plans available for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice6 View Post
    Hello friends,

I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for email. I have no idea in host vps and server, please give me some advice.

Thank you very much!
    Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing web hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of hosting plans as per your requirements.

You will get premium quality hosting services at the prices you will not get elsewhere.

BEFORE YOU PAY, CLAIM YOUR FREE TRIAL FROM: https://goo.gl/YyZcE6

You can find it at
    webhostsreview.net
    there are full hosting and domain names to choose from, they are quite adequate assessment!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12