Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Which web Hosting Is best..?

Hello friends,

Please tell me, Which web Hosting Is best..?
    Last edited by kalmakuran; 04-15-2016 at 04:52 AM.

If you are looking for the best web hosting solutions then I would like to suggest you to go with eUK host's eNlight cloud as it comes with unique features of auto-scalability and pay per consume. eNlight Cloud analyses the resource utilization of VMs and automatically detects & adapts to it ensuring the seamless functioning. Auto scalability scales the resources such as RAM, Storage , Bandwidth etc. automatically as per the requirement of the users for e.g. If there is sudden spike in the traffic eNlight automatically up scales the resources similarly, it scales them down when not required. pay per consume feature enables user to pay only for the resources they have utilized. Which helps the customers to avoid any CAPEX OVERHEADS?

SiteGround hosting is good.

I also think Vps Hosting is best

It depends on your need for hosting.
    If you are looking forward to host only your personal domain or your business domain then a shared hosting account would be enough.

If you have to host the domains of your customers as well then you will need to get a reseller account.

If you are having a high resource consuming website or an application website or if you are planning to run a hosting company then getting a VPS or Dedicated server would be an advantage depending upon your level or expertise in managing the server.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Godaddy.com provides offers major components that make up a great host, and those are Performance, Knowledge, Speed, and Reliability of Support, and Pricing and the overall product offering.

Quality hosting services from goldenbeaverhosting.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget. You will always receive quick and informative responses from the staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

As per my experience and knowledge Go4hosting is best hosting services provider.

You will get lot of companies in hosting industries when you researched about this,but brief about your requirement like what kind of server you are looking,VPS,Dedicated ?
    Inetwebhost.net : New Website Design
    Shared hosting at 1.99Euros/mo. | SSD Dedicated servers
    Affordable Unmanaged VPS | Cloud VPS | Metal Server and much more

I appreciate with Jake that its all depends on your hosting requirement. You should clarify about your requirement so all can suggest you good hosting services. But if you are confused then you can go for hosticon.com which offering best hosting solution for any kind of website either it is simple, dynamic or ecommerce.

Linux web hosting is the best. Linux is the best operating system. I am currently using Amcosoft Linux web hosting in Pakistan for my multilingual website. I hardly had my site down. In my opinion Amcosoft provides the best web hosting services.
    Last edited by syedmuddassar; 05-02-2016 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Update

I would say you can turn to V&Web for professinal advice.

As you are looking for best web hosting the best recommendation is Cloudways managed WordPress hosting. Cloudways is an intuitive cloud hosting platform, that enables bloggers, designers, developers and agencies to easily manage and deploy applications on DigitalOcean, Amazon EC2 servers, Vultr and Google Compute Engine.

It optimizes and setup all the necessary software on the DigitalOcean, Google Compute Engine, Vultr and Amazon EC2 servers. You don't have to worry about installing Linux, MySQL, PHP, Varnish, Memcache, Apache, Nginx and other scripts on the servers. All new servers run Debian 8 OS at the back which you do not have to handle as it is the job of Cloudways’ cloud experts. Plus, there is PHP 7 hosting available too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast