Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I'm using Goddady and i realy like it . My host is stable and faster load

Again , I think iPage and Godaddy are good options

I think that the best hosting is based on your specific issue. What website platform that you runs on, what is your total traffic.Your budget

I think Linux web hosting is the best.

Therer are some hosting providers i want to recommand you:
    -ehost
    -ipage
    -web.com
    -bluehost
    -hostgator
    -justhost

You have to check customer feedback for that, and it is depend on provider customer support, uptime, moneyback guarantee.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Bluehost is the best because, it has good performance, free .com domain, 24/7 technical support, wordpress integration, unlimited traffic, 30 days money back guatantee.

This is Janice from VPBLLC which is a global web hosting company.We offer the best Dedicated & Cloud service with low price.(Our web:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291)

In this thread, there are a lot of reviews of different different sites i.e. web hosting sites. Before some day I also had same kind of confusion that which one will be best for me, I searched on google and asked several people, In last I found that GoDaddy is one of the best web hosting provider, their technical support is awesome. I have decide to with that.
    Accountant in a leading QuickBooks Hosting Provider company.

I have tried bluehost.com and its better than many others.

I think Sagenext is best web hosting provider.
    Last edited by smithroy; 09-12-2016 at 05:20 AM.

If you are looking for the best web hosting solutions then I would like to suggest you to go with eUK host's eNlight cloud as it comes with unique features of auto-scalability and pay per consume. eNlight Cloud analyses the resource utilization of VMs and automatically detects & adapts to it ensuring the seamless functioning. Auto scalability scales the resources such as RAM, Storage , Bandwidth etc. automatically as per the requirement of the users for e.g. If there is sudden spike in the traffic eNlight automatically up scales the resources similarly, it scales them down when not required. pay per consume feature enables user to pay only for the resources they have utilized.

I suggest you Hostgator and Godaddy for better hosting services.

WP Engine: This is a top-quality Managed Hosting service for top quality WordPress and it is also the highest priced today with the WordPress Managed Hosting segment.
    review

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast